Is it a date or "hanging out"?

A guy from work asked me to "hang out." I like him and I think he might like me. We're going mini golfing and seeing a movie. I am driving. Is it a date or just hanging out?

• Hanging out
  • Date
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• "Hang out"!! "Date" all wordplay mate.

It's whatever you make out of it!! Mini golfing and a movie is what you would do on a date just as well as a hangout...

Go have fun, pay very close attention to his subtle hints, or indicators. They're always there but very easy to miss. And then poof oppertunity gone.

Biggest thing here is you "like him" and only "think" he likes you, so don't be afraid to make that move. Listen to Ariana grande lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's a pre date to decide if he wants to date you.

What Guys Said 2

• Hang out. Even if he said it's a date. Hang out. Just hang out. No dating. please. No. Dating. I can't stress how many relationships fall cause they want to date and later have sex. Both must be really serious spiritally In order for things to work.

• Date

What Girls Said 1

• I'd say it's date..