Would you be mad at your boyfriend if he pulled a cheating prank on you?

Yesterday afternoon i kind of pulled a prank on my girlfriend. I used my friends number and put a random girls name in as it, and told him to text me pretending he is a girl. Now i have i been dating my girlfriend for almost 3 years so i thought she would laugh it off or something. I'am a very chill person so if she did the same to me, i would be made for like 5 minutes then be ok.

I showed my girlfriend it was a prank and it was my best friend. She knows my best friend now for 6 years, she also has his number too and so at that point i thought she would be ok, but she got very upset and what not and now she won't call me or reply to anything. Would it be that serious for you ladies?

Most Helpful Girl

• He wouldn't be my boyfriend anymore. Does that answer your question?

• that;s harsh, even if it was a joke?

• @Smmyskittles i got a hold of her and she explained to me how much she loved me and how it's not a joke to her. I will take her out tomorrow and make it up to her, i won't do this again lol

What Girls Said 2

• Imagine how you'd feel if she did the same thing to you.

- I would be irate. There are some things you just don't joke about.

To be honest, might even end the relationship because of it.

• i would be mad for a bit, but then brush it off cause it;s a joke, i understand where she is coming from but it was just a joke

• Well, this was educational to you. XD

- Sometimes, no matter how funny something may seem, it's not a good idea to joke about. Things like this.

I hope she's willing to forgive you.

• i think she will forgive me, she seemed better than yesterday when i talked with her on the phone. ill give you mho too.

• Kinda

What Guys Said 5

• It is kind of a messed of prank, I don't think cheating is something you should joke about like that. Sorry, but no sympathy here.

• Lmao you're learning the hard way that retarded pranks like this are retarded for a reason

• You're an idiot... and likely single now.

• If my girlfriend pulled that on me, we won't be in a relationship anymore.

• I know for a fact girls do not like this and have seen videos of them so pissed