What would you do if your SO hates your best friend and doesn't want to be involved with them at all?

• Put the relationship first and quit being friends with your best friend
    0% (0)15% (2)5% (2)Vote
  • Break up with your SO
    27% (7)8% (1)21% (8)Vote
  • Continue dating your SO and being friends with your best friend but never talk about them around each other
    73% (19)77% (10)74% (29)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|4

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd imagine that I'd see they don't get along quite quick as I wouldn't leave them meeting and getting along till a serious stage so I would definitely break up because at the end, if a best friend can't see someone with me for a valid reason then does't make sense to stay as there must be someting up with the guy. Love can make you blind to things like that.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• C, I don't think most guys make their friends third wheel much haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • My SO is my best friend

3|0
    0|0
  • Well I'd be curious as to why she holds such disdain for my friend if it's a petty reason then I'd consider leaving her.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Well, have you asked him WHY he hates your best friend?

Maybe they've got a bad impression or a miscommunication occurred.
    ** I'd look into it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bros before hoes and sisters before misters. Your best friend usually has a good idea of what's up. I'd definitely take their opinion into consideration. Best friends are for life.

0|0
    0|0
    • Would you say the same is true for vice versa? Like if your best friend hates your SO?

• I think there's usually a reason they hate them, so yeah I would say it's the same.

• I wouldn't put myself in the situation to have a boyfriend hate my best friend or the other way around.

0|0
    0|0
  • My best friend asked if I approve of her boyfriend and I said of course! and that she doesn't need my blessing and she said she did hahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I would start any relationship with a guy who hates my best friend.

0|0
    0|0