Are You Developing a Small Crush on Somebody?

Oh no...

I think I'm developing a crush for a guy I only met a few days ago.
At work I get excited when he's there, and I even looked up his social media...
I repeat the short conversations we had too.

This is the worst feeling ever because I feel vulnerable and I'm trying to not have a crush on him :(

Anybody else just developing a crush? How's your experience?

158

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone develops crushes and it can be pretty vulnerable sometimes. I say my last crush incident wasn't my best one, but it gave me a perspective on him and things. At the end of the day I knew he wasn't good for me, and we were just better off as friends. Maybe you should have a pretty strong friendship with him, or most guys like it when girls make the first move. Maybe you can ask him how he feels, I wouldn't do it after just a couple days of meeting him though. It just depends on the situation.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 7

• Currently crushing hard and she feels the same way towards me, hopefully things go well. ;D

• I think im a bit past crushing, Haha.

• @Riggers what do you mean? Is she your girlfriend yet? Are you engaged? When's the baby coming?

• @Sophiaaaaaa Uhm. Kind off. She's more of a low key girlfriend. Nah, we're not engaged yet. And. Still a bit young for babies.
      Though we've got the names down 🤓

• I have a crush on a girl I work with. Two problems... She's 19 and she's going back to her home country (Romania) in a couple weeks 😭

• Small crushes? may be almost everyday , happened everytime i saw attractive women out there lol
    Most of em are random strangers , so i didn't do really do anything lol

• I'm crushing on someone but there's literally zero chance of anything happening

• Aw that sucks.
      I'm sure if there's mutual interest you guys can stay in touch

• That's what I'm hoping for

• crushes are stupid, im glad i dont have any

• 1|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 14

• I was. Then, during a random conversation, he made it clear where I was.

lol, dude had no idea I was crushing on him either. Could tag him, but what's the point?

- - My crushes come and go. Takes a bit to keep my attention.

• At least you talk to him 😭😭😭

I have an imaginary relationship with my crush, he likes to bite me (in my head) 😉.

Time for some discipline. 😂

• I try not to fall for guys it brings joy when they are there, and you are talking to them, but when they leave it is like your world is falling apart. 😞

• I was last week.

over it now.

LOL (:

• i am crushing on someone

But i know nothing will ever happen and that`s why i stay away from him as much as possible.

• no never

• Yes.. On the brother of one of my friends.

• I ain't trying to catch feelings

• Yeah I did and I talked to him.

• i think you already have crush. You dont have nothing to do about it

• I have a crush on this guy. I thought I was slowly getting over him since I haven't seen him since May. Then I ran into him twice this week and he seemed happy to see me. He said he would stop by where I work sometime to visit me and now the feelings are rushing back to me.

• Not really... I have the same fucking crush since I was 13 :/

• Yes. I have a crush on a guy at work who said that he was attracted to me and wanted to get to know me better. He usually texts me everyday, however he hasn't texted me since Sunday :( I'm worried that he might have lost interest in me already...

• wow!!!
      help a sister out pls, what did u do to get his attention like this haha

• He messaged me on social media lol I suggest you hit him up on fb or ig and get things going from there. He might be too shy to talk to you in person.

• Alright thanks!

1 private opinion(s)