Would you date a girl with hair shorter than you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe, but it is improbable for me to date a girl with hair shorter than me, for two reasons:
    - I have really short hair, so there aren't so many girls with hair shorter than me.
    - I prefer really long hair on girls, therefore a girl whose hair is shorter than shoulders length need to be really attractive for me to make me date with her.
    In the other hand, the barrier for me is shoulders length. If a girl has her hair shorter than that, I don't mind if her hair is longer or shorter than mine. I prefer girls with their head shaved than girls with a bob haircut or any extravagant haircut.

What Guys Said 14

• Since, as a Sikh, I've never cut my hair in my life, and when I undo it to comb it out it runs all the way down past the small of my back, that goes without saying. If she's ever cut her hair, chances are that it'll be shorter than mine. And I'd certainly prefer that she have shorter hair than mine in all of the other places as well- why should there be a double-standard for the hair growing on the top of the girl's head?

• I'd be open to it, although I buzz my hair quite often so it'd have to be quite short if she had shorter hair than me. O. O

• I shave my head with a razor. I most definitely would NOT date a woman with hair shorter than me, though I'd like to watch her cut it one time.

• No. I dated a girl who was uber tomboy. She had short hair, dressed like a boy, etc. I prefer tomboys with long hair who look like an actual girl.

• my hair is pretty long now, longer than in my profile pic. but i would not date a girl with shorter hair, i love long hair too much.

• Yes, I have.

• Yeah, of course! Psh. You don't need long hair to look good or to be liked/loved.

• I have a military cut. To have shorter hair than me she would have to be a cancer patient.

• Quite simply no, not unless there was a medical reason for it, because my hair is quite short, they'd have to be a fuzz head or bald.

• Well if she was a good lady with good personality and loved me why not, i really don't care about looks mostly.

• Sure. As long as she sweet with a sense of humor.

• No. I don't like short hair on girls.

• No i won't

• Nope

What Girls Said 0