She feels "violated" and "afraid" because of me. Am I the bad guy because of this?

This is all because we made out when we had been drinking. She sent me another message today.
She feels

• Yes, that is awful
  • No, you are fine
  • See poll

Most Helpful Girl

• Ummmm... so you're the one in the blue clouds?

I was gonna say - the one in the grey ones sounds mentally unstable. I'm sure she has some problems she hasn't resolved yet.

You're fine...

Most Helpful Guy

• dude get away from this girl she is bat shit crazy. getting drunk was her responsibility. it seems like she is trying to fuck you over.

What Girls Said 11

• I can't help that this is a bit one sided. You've only shared parts you want to share.

What exactly happened? Don't try and shed a light on it. Say exactly what happened.

Based on another question he made after this, I'm pretty sure this is virgin hunter and such... so like you said, there may be more to this story than meets the eye.

• Holy shit did you make out with a Tumblrina? Jesus, get out before she starts yelling "rape" and "patriarchy". She's overreacting, y'all were drinking. If she tried to kill herself over a kiss she needs some serious help. I'm talkin "Just let the nice men in the white coats take care of you sweet heart! Byeee!" kinda help.

• She sounds like a nutcase. But, in the future, don't make out with drunk/tipsy girls because she's the kind who will cry rape after. Guys have to be careful of that kind of stuff.

• So basically she is gay but got hot and bothered while kissing you. So now she is confused and pissed off and psycho because she can't go to the lgbt parade next year as a member.

• It seems like you left some stuff out and are trying to cast her out as the "mentally unstable" so I won't take sides. But if she said she wanted to be just frinds then you should have respected that. I have told many guys off cause they would take that friendship for granted and still try to feel me up or kiss me etc so I understand where she's coming from.

• I'm a little confused tbh... Did you ONLY tried to kiss her? Cause if so you're okay... But doesn't seem like she saw it that way

• You're trying to change her feelings and not apologising. Instead of saying "hey, you felt this way and im not owning up to my actions, regardless of what i think of them" try saying "im sorry tou felt that way because of my action"

He doesn't have to apologize for anything.

@Thisperson98 she feels wrongex. He can at least own up to the fact that he had made her feel that way, if it was intentional or not, if he agrees with it or not.

That statement offends me, I want a apology. Oh wait, that is not how the real world works. Stop living under a rock.

• Were you being forceful out something? I don't understand

• It sounds like she is confused an the fact of you and her making out made her even more confused about her sexuality. Two people making out while drinking happens and you both took part in it not just you. But her trying to kill herself is a whole different problem from a kiss. You are both adults i would sit down with some other friends about it but she is exaggerating this. I see her being upset or mad about it but this is too much.

She is 17. I am 21. We were 16 and 20 at the time.

Still that's from more than a kiss.

• She making herself look dumb and desperate.

• u r so... stupid.. way too fucking dramatic

That is her that is saying all this shit.

She is the one with the grey bubbles. I am the one with the blue bubbles.

Yea i mean her. Its stupid im sorry for u :(

Sorry if i typed the wrong way haha

What Guys Said 9

• This is kind of funny. I find it so odd as to how people can see shit like this, tell her that it takes two people to make out, she didn't reject you, she violated herself. LOL

• Sounds to me like she is ultra psycho.

Best to say "sorry if I offended you, I'll not bother you again. Best of luck with your life" and block her.

• She needs to seek out a mental health professional.

• She's acting incredibly insecure. It's something she needs to work on. You keep doing you.

• What a delusional bitch. Tell her that you feel raped and sexually assaulted by her. These kind of bitches always think the world revolves around them.

• You're a despicable rapist.

• Did she try to stop you?

• You seem to have crossed lines she set in your friendship

• Bitch be crazy