Do guys like short girls?

Do guys like short girls?

Do guys like short girls? And I'm not talking about "Oh she fits right under my chin, how adorable and perfect" short, I'm talking about "I could pick her up and carry her around like a fancy chihuahua in a purse" short. I've heard that some guys like short girls (care to confirm this?) But when does "adorable short" turn into "ridiculously short"? I know that perhaps the girls height isn't entirely to blame if the guy is taller than average but I'd still like to know if there's such a thing as too short. Thank you.

0|0
1|6

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think it ever goes from 'adorable' to 'ridiculously' short. I saw a girl on the subway today who can't have been much over 4'10" and she was cute.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That's actually many guy's preference.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Short girls are fine and something of a turn-on in fact...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. My ideal is 4' 11" to about 5' 1".

0|0
    0|0
  • Well being short AF myself I don't see many girls so short I could "carry her around like a fancy chihuahua" but I do like short girls in a overall sense (sub 5'3-ish) but I really have little preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sub 5' is pretty short but I'd still be interested, too far below that and I'd worry about her if she ever conceived. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • most guys would still like them if they were attractive

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!