Do you think I will ever find love?

I am a lowly cook at a fast food joint. The only job I've ever had. My coworker harasses me daily and my boss only cares about money.

Outside of work I dont do much. My best friend is mentally retarded. I cannot even get a drivers license, I've probably taken the test thousand times. there's this southern belle I crush on, but she probably finds me annoying too. Worst of all, I live in a pineapple under the sea.

Will I find love?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• First, you got to focus on your life man. Use the brain that you got inside of you and give yourself a better life. Go back to school if you have to or get some online courses so you can get a better job and start a career path in life. Enjoy it but also make sure it pays you ok money. What do you like to do and what career could you potentially see yourself in? Bring your life together bro.

Next, don't let those assholes harass you. Either confront them and be a man or just ignore them and dont let them dictate what you do in life/mess you up and make you miserable. God will judge them in the end and make them pay for anything bad they have done to others.

Love should be natural and the more desperate you are the less likely it is to come find you. Like I stated earlier, be smarter, be the man you were meant to be, be proud of yourself and dont look back 20 years from now saying you wish you didn't just work at the fast food joint your whole life. It's important because not only do you need to succeed in life and live better and happier but also girls aren't that interested in guys with bad jobs and a shitty life.

You will soon make new friends that are real and like you for who you are. You just got to push it and have faith in yourself. Gotta be determined man-the brain controls all! Most importantly, live happy and positive with no regrets cause life is just too short to waste time. It's not to late
    Best of luck😎

What Girls Said 14

• You have me and Paul?

What are we, chopped liver?

• I bet the "Southern Belle" has sand in her bikini bottom, so don't worry too much. You'll find love, maybe in the meantime ask your gramma for some cookies.

• The answer is no!

• No, I don't think I ever will find love. I've been searching for years and still haven't found what I'm looking for.

• Not with that negative attitude toward life you won't. Your lack of confidence is unattractive. We sense it and avoid it. Work on some self improvement if you ever hope to attract a girl.

• Yes you can!

Woo your bosses daughter ;) she's probably perfect if you into different species ya know...

• www.youtube.com/watch
    My favourite quote from Luigi (John Leguizamo) from Super Mario Bros <3

• There's no such thing as L. O. V. E Bob. The sooner you come to peace with that the better.
    Say Hi to Patrick for me.

• Awwww what makes you say that? Are you okay?

Patrick says he wants to trade underwear with you.

• I think that it exists and I've felt it :P I am sure your parents love you, thats unconditional love right there.

Deal ;) xD something sassy hmmm how about "This is a sample. Full package cuming soon". I want a signature too!

• My parents adore me :D but like I said, it's not romantic love.
      Lol, I love that signature <3 how about " like it tight? you can get it now"

• Yes! every ghost can find a mate!

• Shoot, this got me and I was like "aww I feel so bad for this guy" and then... I finished reading 😁😂😂

• You will find your Mrs. Pac-Man some day.

• obviously you will find love. Dont feel so lonely think that love is everywhere

• You will... :)

What Guys Said 10

• Dude. You can but Not like this. You put yourself down.

You need to go to the gym in your free time as much as you can. Spend some time and put yourself out there. Once you build up your physique go to boxing classes or swimming classes. Do tennis.

Save some money. Do a course over the weekend on IT. Then get a job in the field

You need to sit down and write down some goals. Not will I ever find love. Once you set goals and achieve them or at least try Then you will.

Beleive in yourself first man

• Truth is that you are not deemed as attractive to most women because of your low status.
    >Save money
    >Get your license (like wtf?)
    >Get a better job
    >Go to school.. get an education.. graduate at age 28.
    >Start lifting and stay in great shape

• Get a pet snail.

• You forgot that you're full of holes.

• I personally have found love numerous times.

However, you're screwed.

• ask your weird friend sandy. i think she likes you.

• Jesus loves u

• Dude become something you can do it lol do music or something become an actor it seems like that job is making you feel low

• I always wanted to work at a cartoon. Maybe you're right.

• Dude the real world has a way of sucking your confidence and self worth dry, I know the feeling of feeling powerless it's almost like the world is sucking your soul out of you, but you gotta try to do what you want to do and try your best to make it

• wtf man?
    u making fun of me?

• Probably not, but internet protocol compels me to say "Yes just be patient! =)" lest I face the scorn of my peers.