Does he like me or not?

Okay so I met this guy at work, been a few months like 3. He greeted me so well when I started but we have never really had shift together into like 2 months ago. We talked once on Instagram and I asked him if he wanted to go to the gym with me and start training together he said yes. We train together sometimes ever since and now we became friends. We hang out outside of the gym and talk a lot. I asked him to hang with my best friend and I and he came. I told him once that he has beautiful eyes and that he's cute and he said I'm cute too. Like he complimented me back.
We hung out downtown and I was like laying on his shoulder and put my leg between his legs and we talked for like an hour and a half.
I indirectly told him I like him so many times. But when I ask him today if he likes me, he ignored me. Like I asked him on a date he said yes. And I asked him if he was excited to go out on a date with me and he said yes. But he doesn't answer when I asked him if he likes me...
He keeps changing the subject and say things like oh my battery is low goodnight. Like wtf... :/

What Guys Said 1

• Don't get involved with co workers! Never ends well.

What Girls Said 2

• He's either teasing you or just trying to get sex from you

• I think he sees you as a friend