I farted on a date and he still wants to hang out. Should I acknowledge the fart?

I've been seeing this guy for about a month and the other night I accidentally ripped the biggest fart ever when I was in bed with him. I got so embarrassed that I got up, grabbed my stuff, and left. He still contacted me after and asked to see me again which was shocking to me but now I don't how to acknowledge the situation. Also, he must be a keeper

Most Helpful Guy

• Lmfao at this, mans behiavior he jacks off but he like, nah man I ain't having sex, maybe he just feels awkward around you now after the whole fart thing maybe you just have to break the ice so you guys can get over this it's not that big of a deal it's just a fart.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

• He might have a fart fetish and wants to you to fart on him

• Lol I'm mostly surprised he contacted you after you left in the middle of events, the fart itself is irrelevant

• If he's not going to make a big deal about it then you don't need to either. If you like him then see him again.

• Lol just apologise with humour - typically guys don't care about farts.

• Lol, we guys fart around each other all the time. We're used to it. It's like a sign of trust. It's most likely he's happy about it. It shows that you are comfortable around him which all guys like.

• Social convention is that belching is acknowledged with "excuse me" but farts are complete non-events, beneath mentioning. Next time just ignore it.

• Forget that it happened and move on. Everyone gets gassy and most guys can handle the idea that woman fart. It's not that big of a deal.

• Awesome! Fuck it, everyone farts. What's the big deal? I had a girl fart in my face while doing 69, and I still married her. Part of life no big deal.

• 😂😂😂 this is hilarious, girl if i was in your position i'd kms but he seems like a great guy cause he still wants to talk to u. He is a keeper 😍 just forget about it though , both of you will get over it as time passes you don't need to acknowledge a freaking fart lol

• this is pretty silly-everybody farts. you should be okay with your body doing normal body things.. and guys will put up with all kinds of shit (no pun) if they dig you. I wouldn't bring it up-that's even more awkward

• No. Just move on.

• that guy is a very nice guy, you must see him again.

• Why would farting be a turn off like what DA FACK? I would laugh ma head off and bring ma rice to the table to eat along with the smells. people these dayz with no humors smh 😤

• no, there is no reason why you should do that in my opinion. its just a normal thing.

• It happens.

• You're human get over it it happens he likes you be happy

• I don't know but I as a guy dont really care about farts. They actually show you girl is comfortable enough with you so...

• If that me in bed with you, I'd have just flipped you over and sniffed your ass like a dog!

What Girls Said 8

• Yes it's natural to fart and if he has a problem with him then he doesn't like you for the right reasons

• Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahah...

This is adorable. Its normal babe. Everyone does it.

• that's hilarious tho

• Im dyingnf... I can't.
    Just forget about it.

• Just ignore it lol

• LMAOOOOO

• Do not acknowledge it. Do not even talk about it :p.

• dude. Why didn't you just apologize and laugh? It's normal to fart. Nothing embarrassing