Tell your feelings, or say you want to date? How would you prefer to be told?

How would you express you like someone you've known a long time.

Say how you feel or suggest dating?

How would you prefer to be told?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd like to know the answer to that also. I'd like to ask my freind of a year on a date. But I'm not sure if I need to tell her that I like her first wait a bit and then ask her on a date. Or just ask her on a date.
    If I was on the receiving end then I would like to be told she liked me a day or two before I was asked on a date so I could process it.

• and start to think if I actually do want to try dating them.

• yeah... life

:-)

Thanks for mho

What Guys Said 2

• I'd like her to just come out and tell me. go somewhere quiet, that has an easy escape like a street or parking lot where the car is parked or they can catch they bus... if they say no, you can go and just stay friends, if they say yes, then you can go somewhere

• Say how you feel. Being upfront and talking about things is very important.

What Girls Said 3

• Hypothetically speaking, I would like him to tell me that his grown feelings for me and that he'd like to see where things will lead for the both of us (if the feeling was mutual) being exclusive.

• I'd prefer him to very open about his feelings. I'd like him to be direct with me. Then I'll know that I'd always know where I stand with him. It prevents confusion and doubts about his intentions

• I really am attracted to Jeb bush and would like to date him.

• i that an answer to my question?

• It's not and I'm sorry I just had to say that out loud somewhere it was killing me.

• Fair enough :)