How do you find a boyfriend that will think you're his queen?

3mo Don't think I'm trying to be desrate.

Most Helpful Guy

• Put a leash on him and only give him treat when he's a good boy

Most Helpful Girl

• Tbh I'm dating a guy who is like that... and I don't like it 😣

I don't know is there something wrong with me? Is it normal to not like that?

He's always calling me beautiful, saying romantic things etc and I don't really know what to say or reply... and then he gets upset when I tell him I don't like it and we end up arguing because he says "ok I'll change then" and then I tell him I don't want him to change or I'm not trying to change him.

I like him as he is and I accept him as he is.

He jokes and says I don't have a heart lol but I know he means it because he's said he never knows how I feel.

I better get a boyfriend that will call me beautiful and say romantic things to me.

You will I'm sure, there's many good guys out there.

Honestly, I know it sounds cliché, but the right guy will find you :) when you go looking for it, it has never worked out for me, but now that I'm not looking for it (and I am not so desperate for it) I have it.

And I know it's hard to not try and you feel incomplete not having a companion, but stay optimistic, and don't lose hope (but do the lose the desperation) you shouldn't feel like you need a guy, instead it should be more of a want.

My motto is that a boyfriend should be an addition to your life, and not someone filling in the blanks because if you have blanks then you are incomplete, and a guy shouldn't be the thing making you feel a whole. You alone should feel like you are complete.

... p. s. I don't know if I'm making sense, I'm literally writing my feelings lol

What Guys Said 7

• You get a boyfriend and tell or ask him to treat you like that, I'll always give my girlfriend undying affection and love, and will spoil the living shit out of her, but if she becomes a snob or expects it from me and doesn't appreciate the way I treat her and all the effort I'd put into it and her to make he feel special and important to me then I'd leave. Find somebody, ask him to treat you that way, or find somebody who naturally would treat you that way.

• Your not, treating someone like that all the time spoils them then they'll expect that all the time. And that's not good nor healthy.

You treat a woman like a person, then a princess, then a greek goddess, then a person again.

Why am I not a queen?

• Not sure how to find one, but he obviously has to want a serious relationship and be able to do the things to make you his queen. It's hard to find those type of guys these days, but they are out there.

• What, you want to be locked in the tower for talking out of place or using the wrong spoon at a formal event and embarrassing him in front of the aristocracy?

• Whenever you see a white knight, go after him. White knights need love too.

• Invent a time machine and travel back to 1953. Those days are long gone. Give thanks to feminism and the anti-male judiciary.

• not trying to sound rude but like a guy who doesn't have a lot of options and not many if any gf's before. he's someone who will treat his girl extra special cause he knows she might be his only one

What Girls Said 4

• treat him like he's your king.

• You don't... boys are a useless accesory.

• Unless his mother raised him a certain way, you usually have to train him like a dog. It's sad but it's true lol

• Find a guy with no balls