My boyfriend comment on other girls Facebook pictures?

When we have been together for two three months, I found that my boyfriend comment on a young girl Facebook pictures, he liked the picture and said "very sexy you look like a model!"
Should I take it personally?
Am I too sensitive or I am just being a insecure unreasonable girlfriend?
As I will never comment on my male friend facebook and said you look so hot.

Most Helpful Guy

• how young are we talking about? from my experience its likely he spent a lot of time looking through such photo's and has looked at others even if he didn't comment on them. maybe he's just bored or has too much free time but I don't think the comment was approiate to make

I'm not sure how many time he spent on those photos, but i think he might need attentions from pretty girls.

I highly doubt young attractive girls are approaching an older guy on facebook , its almost always the other way around , I guarantee he made first contact , its possible they requested him as a friend but its likely cause he liked there pics or something so they saw his profile , no young women especially attractive ones go looking for random guys on facebook to add , it doesn't happen

thanks a lot for your comment, this happened when we were together for two months, after that, we had quite a lot of argument with his behaviour too, I start to doubt if his depression more severe than i thought

What Guys Said 2

• " Should I take it personally?"
    - Yes.

--- Women want to feel that you are the only women he sees (regardless of how impossible this is in reality), it's his job to maintain this illusion (guys pretend women love giving blowjobs, even though this is 99% of the time false... we'll pretend this is the reality). Not only would this behavior bug most people, it's also now a public display of him commenting on other girls where your friends and family can see creating an unwanted buzz...

He made a young guy mistake and if he defends himself (which i can see the young guy doing), then give him hell.

He is not young tho , he is 35 years old.
      But thank you for the comments, i dont want to be too subjective when it comes to a relationship i take it seriously.

Well, it's time he learns about social media and the consequences that come from them.

• Don't worry about it. Does he still love you? Is he showing signs of withdrawal from the relationship?

no, we've been together two months only at that time, we in love with each other.

Then don't worry about it he probably just thought it was a good picture. If you're really worried then go and talk to him. Nothing is better than complete transparency in a relationship.

What Girls Said 6

• Yes, you should take it personally because it's disrespectful, tacky, and embarrassing on your part. Making comments like that is totally unacceptable so don't pretend that it's not upsetting as if it doesn't bother you. It would bother most people. You are not insecure and unreasonable for wanting your significant other to be considerate of your feelings. If he tries to insist that you are, then he's just being manipulative and desperately trying to redirect the spotlight off of himself for being wrong.

• Bruh I would dump his ass straight away. They're probably talking in his inbox right now. People write things for a reason, because they want a reaction. You deserve way better😊

• if it bothers you, tell him. Otherwise, do the same to him. Since it's no problem since he does it

• he shouldn't do that when he has a girlfriend

• He should stop

• That was a bit much... maybe just yell at him a bit lol