Watching a movie at my boyfriends house?

So we have just started going out and im going to his house to watch a movie, I've never done this with a guy before so im not sure what to expect. Like what do i do while cuddling with him, by the way im not ready to go further than that so sex is out of the question. Thanks. by the way were both 18 :)

Most Helpful Guy

• its sort of alone time unless other people are going to be there , so that's something you have to consider , I doubt he'd really be expecting sex if you just started dating and haven't been at his house before. so I wouldn't like tease him or dress overly sexy if your not trying to turn him on

Most Helpful Girl

• y'all dont have to get sexual. U could watch and discuss the movie during it. Cuddle and caress each other.

What Guys Said 1

• I am just curious where do you guys usually watch movies online? I need a reliable website to watch latest movies , seems like this one http://putlockers.watch/ is rather good , offers HQ content for free.

What Girls Said 1

• Will you meet his family too?
    Don't worry too much.