I think I love a man but I don't know if I should tell him?

When I was in high school I had a crush on a guy but I never said anything to him. We reconnected some months ago and we've been talking for almost 6 months now. I like his personality and something just draws me to him. It seems like he wanted to take it slow. He wasn't in a rush to be in a relationship. But recently he lost his job so now I think he probably really wants to take it slow and is not worry about a relationship right now. I've been feeling bad for him and I still like him. Losing his job hasn't changed anything for me. I still see him as a decent man. But my feelings of like have turned to love now. Now I love him. I care about him a lot. I find myself wishing that everyday I could be there to comfort him and encourage him and take his mind off the stress. He knows that I like him. He said that he likes me too. But I don't know if I should tell him that I have stronger feelings for him now. I don't know if the circumstances are right. We're not in a relationship yet and he's all stressed out about losing his job. How can I be there for him and should I tell him how I feel?

What Guys Said 2

• You are wise to realize the importance his working life is to him just as a woman's family is just as important to her.

Tell him how you feel. Why is this so difficult for some people to do? When he hears you tell him you love him everything in his world changes at that instant.

I don't know if guess I fear that he will think I'm crazy if I tell him that I have feelings for him and that I'm starting to love him since we aren't in a relationship yet. I wish we could spend more time together but since he lost his job I don't hear from him that much and sometimes he seems sad and stressed. And I guess I'm afraid of rejection. When we first met again he told me that he had dated a girl for some time and that he wasn't in a rush to do that again. I guess I'm just scared.

You sound like a very caring and loving woman. If only he could see you with my eyes...

Thank you. I think I am too. I hope that he can see me with your eyes. I just hope everything turns out ok for him. I've been worried about him.

• You don't have to tell him you love him. You need to act like you love him. Do that, and Nature will take care of everything else.

How do I act like I love him? I think I am already. But any tips would be helpful.

Yea hopefully but I don't know. Tonight I'm feeling really heartbroken. I was talking to him & asking when we'll see each other and that I missed him. The conversation ended with him telling me that he likes me and he's attracted to me but we want different things and he doesn't want to hurt me. He said his first priority was getting a job and getting his shit together and he didn't want anything serious. I was too hurt to really say anything and I didn't really have anything to say so I just said ok. But inside I feel sad and heartbroken. I don't know if I should say anything else or just leave it at that.

And I know he broke up with his ex that he dated about 5 months to a year ago and I know that he is going through tough times not having a job and stuff but it hurts when he said that. The whole time that we've been talking he acts like he likes me. When I see him he wants to cuddle with me, hold my hands and more. I don't know if he's saying this because he's afraid and isn't ready emotionally and mentally or if he's saying this because he just doesn't want me at all. I just feel sad because I care about him and I do love him.

What Girls Said 1

• I am in no position to tell you what to do... But I think spreading more love into the world definitely isn't a sin :) you might only regret not telling him how you feel.