Is this Girl into me? Should I be scared? Girls and Guys help me?

- So there is this girl in my class, she hides from me and sits far away from me so that i can't see her and then she steals glances towards me.

- When she enters the class, she doesn't look at me but hits me with her bag and when I did not get the hint, then she started making eye contact with me by going out of her way, i still did not approach her.

-One day when she was sitting far away from me, she was looking at me with puppy eyes and when I caught her looking at me, she immediately turned her head away.

- Since I always wear black clothes, she also only wears black clothes, and I saw this change after she noticed me.

- Even then when I did not go anything so now she skips coming to classes for few days,

- Is she trying to get my attention? whats up with this stuff?

• She is crushing on you hard.
  • You are overanalyzing, she ain't that into you.
  • Dude, she is either totally into you like she is obsessing over you if she is skipping classes and changing clothes colours just to get your attention OR she is not into you.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wasn't sure if I could pick any of the options, becuase it could have been any reason for her behavior.

She's sending you mixed signals becuase she's shy, becuase she's nervous around you, and becuase she's not confident enough to approach you with clear intentions.

Maybe she is waiting on you to do the first initiation, becuase she can't. However, I wonder if it's really worth it if somebody can't correctly communicate with you and expects you to get silly hints. If she wants to socialize with you, she needs to kindly approach you, or start small talk, AT LEAST smile, wave... do something nice other than stares.

Most Helpful Guy

• could be a good bit of over analyzing. Usually if you can her staring than she can see you staring. Do you know her or does she know you?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• She hit you with her bag to get your attention, that's a big sign. Unless it was purely an accident?

She did it on purpose.

She is drop dead gorgeous, and i dont think i deserve to be with her,
      All the guys of my class are after her, i fear that people will comment like i always hear
      "look at that chump with that queen", im around 7 or 8/10, but she is 10/10, she is so fckin cute and hot.
      what should i do bro :(

Dude, don't worry about those losers. They've got no game and have given away all their mystery in seconds. Girls really enjoy confident and mysterious guys, and your ability to not take the bait has made this girl even more interested in you. If a 10 is putting moves on you like she is, that means you're an 11.

Keep doing what you're doing, because it's exactly what she likes... except you should get her number ASAP to call her for a date.