Is this cheating?

I've been seeing 4 soldiers, 2 sailors, 4 airmen and 2 marines. But I haven't promised commitment with any of them or slept with any of them. So technically that doesn't count as cheating?

• Yes
  • No
3mo How come it's cheating? I never asked them to become exclusive. Some asked for exclusiveness but I never answered directly.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, you can eventually build your own army if you continue your ways :p.
    Joking aside, no that is not cheating.

That is hilarious! 😄 Yes, I hope they all don't find out though, I'll die if they do. They will think I'm some tag chaser.

What Guys Said 5

• I don't think it is as long as you haven't agreed you are any of their girlfriend

I would never agree. I would lose my freedom if I did. I am young and there's so many people out there.

• that is an awful lot of sleeping around, you might be considered a Girl-stud, but i wouldn't say you're cheating on any of them if, like @Sexualchrist stated, you haven't committed to them

I haven't slept with any of them, so I'm not a slut. And I'm not intending to sleep with any of them either.

ah i see, my apologies, i mis-read the word "seeing"

• seeing as in dating, that´s cheating. seing as in finding new friends, that´s "ok", i guess but if you´re not telling your boyfriend about it, it´s heavily on the edge.

I'm dating them, but I haven't asked to be exclusive and didn't. They never asked about other guys so I haven't told them. Some of them asked to be exclusive but I avoided the question or changed the topic.

Well you're a female player then xD

• lmfao whats with the fetish for military men? and no its not cheating

I'm not a tag chaser! I don't want to get married to any of them and I won't.

• nope doesn't

What Girls Said 7

• The point being is that you are seeing other guys behind your dating partners back. If he takes that as cheating on him, him personally then it is. Just because you never got physical with them, and engaged in sexual manners, it doesn't mean that it won't question your motives and judgement. If you just get approached by guys in general then its different. But you won't give them the time or day, not encourage it.

But I never promised any of them commitment. I haven't promised them anything and neither did I lead them on thinking it would develop into a relationship. They never asked about other men, so I never told them about it. Some did ask for commitment but I will always change topics or be indirect.

@Asker Then it isn't cheating. But you are leading them all on. It's best you make up your mind of what you want to do, because you will get down upon. If you have no intention of being with ANY of them. Then you need to cut them all loose and stop dating multiple men at once, before you confuse yourself even more, and get into trouble where nobody once to date you because you have the reputation.

@Asker And yes. They all will eventually find out. And if your fearing that, then that means your lying behind their backs.

• Cheating or not; it's deceptive, misleading, and scheming. You're presenting an illusory idea of yourself that doesn't really exist. Not cool.

How is it deceptive? I haven't promised the guys anything or asked to be exclusive. Some did ask for commitment but I gave an indirect answer or changed topics.

They never asked about other guys so I never told them.

Stop playing stupid. You know it's deceptive so don't try to use some loophole around integrity like "Welll, I didn't exactly promise anything or say I was exclusive." You want to have your cake and eat it too and that's not cool. You're pretty much being deceptive by making them feel as if they are the only ones you're interested in when in reality there are several guys you're talking to.

• do they know that you don't want commitments?
    If they don't/ you never gave the idea, and each guy is in the false hope that you are only seeing him, then yes sort of,

I never told them what I wanted, and they never asked me if I'm seeing other people. Some actually asked for commitment and I changed topics or didn't give them a direct answer.

give them a direct answer

• Damn the fucking entire military is hitting that

I would never marry a military guy though, or any of them for a matter.

• Nope. Not cheating

• If they don't know about each other and you haven't told any of them directly either way, that counts as cheating because they may think you are only seeing them and may actually be committed to you.

Let them know that you tend to have open relationships.

No. They don't know about each other, because they've never asked. Some actually asked for commitment, but I changed topics or didn't give a direct answer. I am still considerably young and there are so many people out there. To commit to them would make me lose my freedom.

I'll tell them I'll think about it. It would postpone commitment? I never asked them not to see other women.

But they don't know that unless you tell them do they? Actually tell them that they can see other women

• Do they KNOW about this? If so, THEY might consider it cheating.

Unless this is a troll question.

They haven't asked me, so I haven't told them. If they did ask me, I would tell them we're not exclusive yet and can see other people.