Do other pretty women experience this?

There's me and some other pretty women I know- who are just single. No one asks us out, no one has asked us to marry them. Some of these women are amazing women- and incredibly gorgeous. Even my cousin who's famous in another country- she had a hard ass time meeting someone serious. She finally got married, and even her husband now takes her for granted- though she's a celebrity. She's pretty but i dont think she's like gorgeous- but I've met random guys who said they used to have a crush on her on tv. There are random guys I've semi known- none were interested. I also haven't been part of a community cuz if I was, i know guys would like me, but in general, I've been on TONS of dates- and men are just scared of me that's it.

I even went to a matrimonial event- my family was so sure i'd meet lots of guys. Im warm and friendly and nice- like any of the other girls, but i was bullied, and some men were scared to talk to me again. Some guys from another age group WANTED to talk to me- but they were terrified. However, there was another pretty girl and they went and talked to her. To describe what I look like-
gwen stefani or that girl from suicide squad- i dont look like them but I have the same level of pretty or being hot. What I mean is, i'm just really hot- and appealing and also nice. Yet no guy has any interest at all. I see guys who didn't even ask me out- but they married some 'average homely woman' but acted like they were better than me. Another friend I have is stunning and men see her and literally bolt- and she is the nicest person. I find it weird that the prettiest women are not onyl being ignored but being mistreated and men run from them

3mo this isn't about me being hot--i am really hot. I've had thousands of people tell me im hot, i was trying to be famous.. I've had former victoria secret models love my modeling pics... wtf.. im trying to ask pretty women if they experience this

Most Helpful Guy

• Perhaps guys look at you and feel they just don't have a chance, or they think wow she is gorgeous, I am sure she has a boyfriend.

Obviously you exude confidence with respect to your appearance, but maybe it comes of as a little cocky!

If you lead in with modelling, etc., it could be a little overwhelming for some guys. They may feel as though they could never be good enough for a model!

The other thing is, if you hang with the same pretty crowd of girls all the time, it can be even more intimidating to a guy. They may feel as though they are being judged not by one pretty woman but by all her pretty friends too!

im not cocky at all--in fact im super humble and laid back. and i dont hang out with pretty people these are guys i meet online.

I imagine that would suck having someone make up there mind about before even giving it a reasonable chance! Good luck!

Most Helpful Girl

• It would be better if you had a pic of yourself posted in this question so we could also be blessed to see your "hotness".. maybe you're just old now and they don't want your rotten eggs 😒
    "Victoria secret" my ass.. post a pic and everyone will give you a valid answer

What Guys Said 5

• It could be because the guys might get sacred or nervous due to how hot the woman is and either lose the courage to speak to her or convince themselves that there is no way a girl like her (aka you or any other super hot girl) would even remotely consider dating or marrying a guy like themselves

maybe but.. i am hot yes but im also like.. petite--i dont think im intimidating. Do u think britney spears is intimidating? or jessica alba? mila kunis? kate upton maybe- i see myself similar to a lot of pretty female celebrities- but that's probably true

yeah--that is so true! ok wow you're mature for your age to know that. I guess guys do a lot of stupid things out there when it comes to pretty women or b/c of their own insecurities. it just makes sense now :)

Well thank you 😋 Guys do do plenty of stupid things and so do women. It's just part of being human 💁🏼glad to help and shed a little light on the subject for you! Have a fabulous day

• its because men/guys are easily and commonly rejected, girls usually are not, so, if your beautiful, warm friendly and nice as you say you are, than you should have no problem approaching a guy you like and asking him out.
    seriously, girls gotta stop thinking guys have to do everything because it doesn't work like that. just because she's a beautiful girl doesn't mean she has to be approached, beautiful girls have the luxury to not be rejected and can choose and approach just about anyone she wants. its the girl and its always been the girl who decides on who she wants when she wants anyways, even if a guy approaches.
    beautiful girls are not mistreated, its the guys that are mistreated i remember saying "hi" to a beautiful girl, and i got caught checking a girl out and i got reemed out with verbal assault just for saying hi and looking, girls are so mean. and they terrify me. so i dont bother girls since then.

• Either you're too pretty to look at or you're not approachable. Use open body language. Maybe take the initiative and approach some guys yourself.

• I have a hard time believing you are so called "hot" and nobody has asked you out. If that's the case, PM me a pic and I will ask you out.

no i dont PM pictures--and yes the hottest women don't get asked out--duh...

• Pics or it ain't true

It could just be the way you're coming off to men. I don't know you, so, i wouldn't know

What Girls Said 4

• I get you, I'm attractive, a lot of guys are scared, I guess think I'm unreachable, don't feel we fit. I have experienced bullies trough my life, mostly females and their jaelousy. I have no luck w men. I do have strong personality and I think that has something w it too but I cannot say anyone put a lot of effort. Some guys approached and all but they would give up fairy fast and most I wasn't interested anyway. Guys I liked turned to be assholes and I mostly approached them. I think it's not easy for anyone to find good partner. Many think if you have the looks you have no problem but reality is different. In love as I think you just gotta have luck.

• Why post this on anon with zero pictures of yourself?

• Well obviously ur not pretty enough

no, i am too pretty-- and thats my question... what a stupid answer

• A lot of guys are too nervous to approach beautiful women or they assume there is a high chance a hot girl is already taken, so they don't even tempt the chance to ask her out.