What are the odds that a hot girl in her 30s has never been asked out in her life?

• Impossible
    22% (5)48% (10)34% (15)Vote
  • 1% chance
    17% (4)24% (5)20% (9)Vote
  • Highly unlikely 10% chance
    22% (5)19% (4)20% (9)Vote
  • Doubtful 30% chance
    17% (4)0% (0)9% (4)Vote
  • 50/50
    4% (1)0% (0)2% (1)Vote
  • Probable 70% chance
    4% (1)0% (0)2% (1)Vote
  • Very likely 90%+ chance
    14% (3)9% (2)13% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
3mo I think I want to find these women and ask them out :D lol

0|0
6|10

Most Helpful Girl

• Very unlikely, but maybe she just doesn't get out much at all, and keeps to herself.

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

Well you are pretty much gorgeous, so can I ask how often you get approached? And do you believe it's more than most women?

• Show All
    • 3mo

Thank you for your honesty :D

• 3mo

No problem. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Possible if she's a girl thats very isolated and closed off

Another possibility is a hot sexy women covered in a niqab

2|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I think it's pretty likely. I feel like guys are intimidated by attractive women and are less likely to approach them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say it's very unlikely. But there is still a small chance that there is one. Maybe she wasn't approachable, kept to herself, and didn't go out much so there wasn't a lot of opportunities.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless she never goes out or something, it's unlikely.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unlikely, unless she's been a hermit her whole life or has a sour personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • Zero chance my friend

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• The only way a woman that is objectively attractive in her 30s wouldn't have been asked out once is if she lived in Saudi Arabia and wore a niqab.

There is almost no other way. She would have to be extremely closed off both in dress and in environment.

Odds are if a girl hasn't been approached then she's just not attractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • According to popular belief, that's impossible :)

0|1
    3|1
  • never been asked out: straight up 0 unless she lives on a deserted island. never actually been on a date is possible. below 10% i guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • Impossible, because even if she's secretly INSANE, people might be desperate enough to just ask her out out of nowhere.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's quite unlikely, unless they weren't always hot and we're only as such for the last couple years

0|0
    0|0
  • That depends on so many things. Some women are just as undateable as some guys. If they have no beauty, money, good points about them at all... the love train won't visit their station.

0|0
    0|0
  • thatd be Impossible. maybe

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say highly unlikely... unless she lives in a remote island or something

0|0
    0|0
  • It really does depend on if she looks like a turkey or not

0|0
    0|0