Tips on dating an older women?

Alright, so I got the number of this doctor like a few minutes ago after a brief chat. Only thing is she's 28, and I'm still 21.

Does anybody have any tips when dating older women? It's not a huge gap, but women are known to be more mature as it is, and she's 6 years older.

Im particularly interested in opinions from girls/ladies.

Most Helpful Girl

• She's really not any different from a 21 year old female. I mean she might party less, but she's pretty much the same.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm thinking avoid conversation topics that highlight your age/maturity gap. For example, don't spend a lot of time talking about school and studies or high school which is going to be much fresher memory for you than her.

Try to steer the conversation more towards topics that universally appeal to both your age group and hers.

And maybe lay it pretty thick sexually. Perhaps focus on developing physical chemistry and intimacy and a heavy dose of flirting and sharing each other's intimate thoughts and working towards seduction. That generally isn't prohibited by age boundaries -- mutual physical attraction, and it might be easier to establish that in common originally more than anything else.

If she drinks and you drink, definitely do that together, loosen up the tension and increase the sexual desire. Focus on "adult" stuff.

If the dynamic is going well and she seems open and humorous, you might offer to give her a physical back at your place (maybe not on the first date unless it's going really well). Since the age and profession gap is huge, probably the parts you can play to most to bond are going to be sexual chemistry and intimacy (being able to share each other's private thoughts). That should overcome some of the hurdle of the gap. Tease her a bit, playfully touch, flirt, get her laughing, and seduce her. That's how I'd try to do it anyway.

What Girls Said 2

• Not much difference than how you'd treat another woman. Respectful, funny and light hearted are what I enjoy. I know I don't like going clubbing or bar hopping, but enjoy other activities. I would find something you both enjoy, something fun, and not bring up the age difference. Be positive and be yourself.

• Don't.

What Guys Said 2

• Women being more mature is a myth.

The only thing you need to remember is, if she's older than you, she's a pump & dump, nothing more.

Wow dude. She's a doctor. Maybe but, don't wanna jump to that conclusion straight away lol

• Be yourself and don't try to over impress.