If you like someone, are any of these (pet edition, A through G) deal-breakers for you dating that person?

Or do you like any of them? Being the animal lover that I am, I LOVE them all. :D I got bored and started coming up with scenarios that'd likely be turn-offs for some people.

A- If you like someone, are any of these (pet edition, A through G) deal-breakers for you dating that person?B- C- D- E- F- G-

0|0
2|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Spiders are a total deal breaker as I'm an actual arachnophobiac I really like birds & snakes for that reason because they eat spiders lmao
    Rats, Bunnies and other rodents aren't preferred but bearable as long as the numbers are kept down but I'd most prefer dogs. I don't really mind the rest unless they have a pet pig, that's a deal breaker, too lol, I know pigs are intelligent and stuff but the smell would be.. 💀

0|0
    0|0
    • Parrots are fruit-eaters; and snakes that are commonly had as pets (corn, king, ball pythons, etc.) don't eat spiders either, but mainly rodents. I hope I don't come across as a troll... but then again, you never know if this makes someone come to his/her senses who's been planning on spending well over $1,000 to care for a macaw as intended spider control. Lmao.

• Lol no really all birds & snakes eat spiders and other insects if they are hungry enough.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 1

• Cats are OK with me. All others are deal breakers.

0|0
    0|0