How to know if a girl is "Ditz" or faking?

I know a lot of guys end up chasing ditzy girls...

But how do you know if a girl is actually ditzy... or is a smart girl just pretending to be ditzy for attention...

I ask because I met a girl, who I thought was really smart and pretty... but I slowly noticed she started getting more attention, started dressing more sexy, and really didn't know much about simple things... She tells me she loves to get drunk with her friends...

She plays the ditz to a tee, but she loves male attention...

Is there a way to check if she is a ditz or not?

Most Helpful Girl

• She might have always been ditzy but you couldn't see it before, but as you got to know her more you realised how ditzy she actually is. Never judge a book by its cover...

That is really true, I got to know her more and more...

She seems to love attention, and I really think she is a smart... It just seems like there is a lot more to her... But I might be overthinking...

She has said and done a lot of stupid stuff though... She is very emotional as well... Especially on text, but in person she seems normal?

lol.. seems like she tryna hide her ditziness

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0