She in the right?

I told my girlfriend how many women I slept with when she asked (it was 43 women). She got mad, and freaked out. Then demanded I get a blood test. So I did. It came back negative. Two days ago we were having an argument, and she brought this issue up. She said "you would fuck anything with a pulse!"

I calmly said: "okay." Started leaving, and she started crying and asking where I was going

So I said "You know! To fuck someone with a pulse!" She keeps texting and phoning me. What would you do?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, she's not in the right to trample all over your feelings and be mean to you about your past just because she gets frustrated and upset. That's wrong on her part. However, you playing off of her insecurities by saying you were leaving to go cheat was wrong too and if anything that just made the whole situation worse.

What would I do? I wouldn't get involved with someone if I knew there was something about them or their past that I couldn't handle or didn't want to handle. It's not fair to either person. You have to go through some level of emotional rejection and maybe even have her mental attraction to you reduced and she has to feel like she's been cheated out of something. Sooner or later, it's just going to cause a whole bunch of out of whack energy.

we get along in every other way. Should I answer her calls or texts? My friends say no.

You guys should meet up and have a talk face to face where you both express your feelings, such as the one you mentioned. So when you call or text her, keep it simple and brief like, "Hey. How are you? When can we meet up to have a talk?"

Whether you think it's something she should or shouldn't be concerned about, the reality is that it IS something she's concerned about. It's something that's bothering and upsetting her so it's going to have to be addressed

Thanks for mho, what ended up happening?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol, your response was perfect.

Anyways, I don't think she's right to trash you for your past but she is entitled to her feelings. You might just be a bad match for eachother. I think its generally better if both people have similar views on sex and similar previous sexual histories. If they are vastly different, usually the one who is less experienced feels hurt and that's understandable.

What Girls Said 1

• I would break up with you, personally.

may I ask why?

@regulatus

Not all women, apparently.

I am 23 years old. When I was in college a lot of beautiful women threw themselves at me, and it was hard to say no. It was stupid to do, but I am not going to let something I did in the past stultify or hamper my happiness in the future or present.

What Guys Said 4

• She's completely in the wrong.
    Break up with her she is extremely insecure and craves attention.
    You would need to constantly prove to her that you're loyal otherwise.

• Apologize. That's a start. Then have a healthy, level-headed discussion on why she got so upset. Be patient. Be careful. Most importantly, be honest.

• You handled that like a boss. Kudos!

• I'd dump her.

Life's too short to deal with that much insecurity.