Why do guys hate me? Is it because of the way I look or something?

Every guy I've ever met hates me. Every single guy only wants sex from me and nothing else. Even tho I am nice, friendly, outgoing and stuff. But they don't even get to know me they just see me and automatically ask for hookups which is really annoying, I could never have a proper normal convo. I'm starting to think that all guys in this world want that from my expierence and I don't give it to them I say no and they just ignore me. Ofcourse there's those few guys who seem kinda decent but they'd talk to me then after a while they'd stop talking to me because they find someone better. I don't know if guys hate me because of the way I look or because I'm doing something wrong? by the way I'm 18 almost 19 in a few months and I've only dated one guy before and that only lasted 2 months :/
here's a selfie and a full body pic

No rude answers please!!!
This is not how I always dress! Only when it's sooo hot outside because what else would I wear when it's that hot outside? But anyways the only reason I asked this question was because this guy didn't reply back after I sent him a pic but now he did reply back and we're talking so it's all good! And for the people saying I'm ugly I don't expect everyone to find me attractive because that's impossible but I wouldn't say I'm ugly and guys say I look good too so no ride answers.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think you're ugly at all, and you're built like a brick... hoooouse. If anything just work on that confidence and self-esteem some. If some guys only want to use you for sex and you're not into that... kick their sorry asses to the curb and move on. Their loss, not yours.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that it might be your selection of guys, I recently stumbled upon a guy that told me that men are truly visual creatures and you have a nice rack that the guy that's been constantly messaging you wants to see (having a little bit of a stalker problem) ... So from what he has said I think you are pretty good looking and you have a nice body and some men simply just want sex, you just need to learn to refine and comb out those guys to end up with genuine guys that would date and want to be with you. I also think you should take a break from the dating scene, don't think about how guys try to talk to you and then try to sleep with you, just be yourself, pamper yourself be free from any guys expectation and until the guy that makes you go, this one is it, comes, don't break your break from men!!! See I had that motto and well I found someone that I thought this is it but timing isn't really on my side so currently I'm just doing it with him for my satisfaction and his too. Hopefully it could become serious when we both start to have more time but I'm also going to say, hey, collecting various experience from a limited amount of guys in your life doesn't hurt, it just makes us more stronger and more able to comb out what we want and what we don't. As my current casual says "don't label the men species from the actions of a part of them, label them from the good things that they've shown and done for you, because the ones that did bad are just making it it harder for the ones that are genuinely trying". 😘 hope that helps

What Guys Said 18

• I don't think guys hate you. Why would they? If you want to attract less horny males avoid wearing revealing stuff. Remove make up. Wear something girly or sporty. Exercise. Change your style, experiment creatively. Try stuff.

• your beautiful but you gotta understand guys, they desire sex as much as love. and it seems you ended up with players.
    do you approach guys or do you wait around for them to do everything?
    if you wait around and expect them to do everything than thats why you end up with players and your dates fail, because its not only the guys job to do everything.

• You need to work on your attitude. Since you find fault with every guy it's no wonder they avoid you. It's not hate either, that's your term. They would just rather not deal with your drama.

Seriously, get some psychiatric help - it will make a big difference for you. Somehow you've been led down this rabbit hole and can't find your way out.

• Im sorry. Guys are terrible. If i were you i would go lesbian, but if you want a guy who cares don't look in places where bad boys hang out. Bars and clubs are not the place to find someone to love you. Go to church, or old school friends, or college friends, or a job at a nice establishment, or even a support group even if you don't have any mental/physical problems tell people you just want to be there for them. If all else fails, hey, internet dating isn't awful its just not as good.

• Go to church? When's the last time you've ever seen a serious relationship develop from there, and I don't mean marriage ceremonies, I mean dating and stuff. Also, internet dating (free ones anyway) is actually not too good.

• @RedVulcan at church? like every week.

Welp, not mine then.

• Wow it a good thing my life doesn't depend on asking for help from people on the Internet cause according to them you should get plastic surgery, no wonder girls have such low self esteem.

But in my opinion you shouldn't try to please guys if you focus on yourself and what you want out of life guys will see that there's something different about you instead of the girl that just an easy hook up.

• You think I should get plastic surgery?

• No that's not what I said but if you listen to the trolls on the Internet they will convince you too, but they aren't people that care about you. So why ask for people's opinions especially if they could careless if you live or die.

• Ok so when you send snaps to a guy named AJ and you've circled your vagina and showin a good amount of boob thats basically saying you want his D.

Guys don't hate you lol and we all want sex. Some of us want more than others. Its your job to win them out

• He asked for a full body pic and I swear I did not relize/think it in that way

• I doubt they "hate" you. You look fine. That explains why they all want sex. Must be something else. Maybe you are associating with the wrong crowd?

• Ehm online dating is bullshit. I already see it that whenever I started a convo in lovoo they were either totally dragging my time or found a sexual thing about each phrase I said. I wans't even looking for a hookup in the first place so maybe dating apps are like a VR porn game

• Well, imho you're not above aversge when it comes to pretty, but that can't be the reason why they ALL hate you. How do you meet most new guys?

• How can I look better? And I've been meeting them on online dating apps and the thing is the guys would tell me I look good and we'd talk and get along and stuff and then they'd wanna hookup and I'd say no and then they kinda stop talking to me

• Ohhh no, see the thing about online dating sites is that the free ones have mostly guys who are just interested in hooking up. If u want a serious relationship ur doing it wrong. Either go find someone irl or use a paid dating service.

• Guys hate me too. They tell me it's because I'm weak and pathetic and my presidential campaign sucked ass. This may be the case with you as well.

• Oh really? You runnied for president? And I never runnied for a president campaign and I'm not weak or pathetic

• Yes I did run for U. S. president I'm Jeb Bush! And I also don't think I'm weak and pathetic yet that's what big don tells me so it might be true. I'll forward this question to big don and see what he has to say.

• I am definitely not good looking either my wife has to be blind. Lol. Nah she isn't. I guess she see other qualities in me that make me attractive to her. 20 years later I am still alive for now. There is hope for everyone. Just be you. Dont change who you are..

• You could try losing weight

• How much weight?

• Im not sure if thats a legit question. A lot of weight?

I wouldn't say I'm really fat tho. But yeah I could loose some weight.

• Is this for real? I mean someone is pulling my leg here right?

• Is what for real? Me yeah I'm being 100% real and serious

• Lol I don't think that's it personally to me, but some guys probably don't find you attractive.

• I know I don't expect all guys to find me "attractive" because that's like impossible but the thing is they already know how I look like and talk to me and then all of a sudden stop talking to me

• Yeah exactly like those type of people to be attractive to all is extremely rare. Don't beat yourself too much you will find an attractive guy plus you have some nice aesthetics.

• Not sure, you look cute and have PERFECT titties

• You look beautiful and sexy. Why do you even feel guys hate you when they ask you for sex?

• I don't know I just can't think of any other explanation but thanks 😊

• I would love to date you and give you lot of real love ;)

• Honestly, I'd date you if I was ten years younger and we had shared interests and values.

• i'd have to see u naked ;)

What Girls Said 6

• you're cute but your makeup is bad lol. no offense but your eyeliner looks smudgy and drawn in too thick... but im not a guy and maybe they dont notice stuff like that

tbh at your age MOST guys are just trying to fuck, even the good guys. you're just getting ghosted because guys see you ain't about that life and they dont want to waste their time on a girl who won't put out.

have confidence

• im 19 and dont wanna fuck ); well I mean I do but like, I dont want friends with benefits or meaningless hookups, seems weird to me.

• Hahaha I suck at doing my makeup :( I need more practice

• Maybe because you dress like a sloot?

• That's not how I usally dress! Only when it's like really really r ally really hot outside

• girl aren't you on meetme and meetme mostly have douches on there for sex.

• You ugly af

Rude but no I'm not and I know I'm not because both guys and girls in real life say I look good

• They don't hate you. They're just not that attracted to you. It doesn't mean you're ugly though. I see your pics and you're not ugly. You just haven't attracted the right guy yet.

• Well if that's how you always dress, that's what's gonna happen. Like if you're half naked, what kinda guys do you think will go for you? And what do you think will be on their mind?

• That's not how I dress only when it's really really really hot outside

So that is how you dress then... weather permitting.

Just trust me. All my friends who dressed like that in summer, they never believed me either about the different types of attention they'd get, but they all see it now and are grateful I told them about how they dressed.