What's your best date night idea? Your budget is $0 and you can only use things you already have?

Most Helpful Guy

• So like most date nights? I don't get paid anywhere NEAR what I am worth, so I am always looking for cheap dates, that look like REALLY IMPRESSIVE, 'I'm going to sleep with him just because how great this date was!' kind of dates!!
    I like to start with something like a sunset walk around a lake, maybe a little playful kissing here and there, a little tease, some 'naughty touching' when nobody is around.
    Back at my place, usually, because I have a REALLY STOCKED Pantry, cans, and freezers with stuff from work.
    We talk about dinner, and I figure something out, using what I have, and we 'fake it' when we don't have everything!!
    I usually cook 'on the fly' like I imagine something, and then I think I should add this and that, and something is not going to last more than another day, in the refrigerator, so that goes in too!!
    Stir Fry things ARE PERFECT for that, and for dates, and cuddling, and eating together, watching a movie!!
    Sharing dinner, maybe a wine I have from last Christmas or just some beers I brewed before, watching a movie, playfully feeding each other, and relaxing...
    We don't even need to have sex, as the time together, the cooking, cuddling, and all, is enough.
    Cost: $0, her joy, Priceless!! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're not sexually active with him yet --
    Find a children's playground in a local park. Wait until it's 2AM or some time when there won't possibly be any actual children around.
    Go to the playground, and... slide down slides together, and climb through playground gear together, and wrestle each other on the ground, and generally just be kids together. <3

__

If you are --
    Get totally dolled up, pick out one of yr hottest dresses, and have him zip you into it (and maybe "help" you with stockings, too).
    Parade around incessantly teasing him, until you're both so turned on that you can't stand it anymore.
    Pull up that dress (or slink out of it)... leave yr stockings and shoes on... and fuck like it's yr last time.

Lie together afterward with yr arms around each other, just *being* together... doing absolutely nothing. Nothing except lying there, being in love together.

Fix yr face up, pick out another hot outfit, and... repeat, over and over and over again until neither of you can even move.
    Best private fashion show ever.

What Guys Said 15

• Food from home, blanket, drive a few minutes out of town out to the country side park on the site of a wheat field on a back road far away from town, eat, talk, cuddle in the blanket and watch the stars, fireflies etc possible fall asleep.

There you go.

• Cook a fantastic dinner at home.

• I'd take her out in the boat and go for a cruise!

Maybe a little late night swimming ;)

• It depends on our backgrounds.

If we're both alumni of a nearby University for example, we'll have a nice stroll on campus at night.

Or we can just get drunk with a bottle of whisky at a local park and hook up.

• I'd take her to the supermarket and laugh at the stupid weird shit they stock on the top/bottom shelves.

• Assuming that also means I can't shop, I'd make french toast for dinner and we'd stream something, drive around aimlessly, or walk and talk.

• I would do a gallery show or a late museum visit and walk around the park and streets.
    Bring her to an event like a rooftop film

• Go to my house in florida and show my girl memorabilia I stole when I was governor of Florida. I'm Jeb Bush and I endorse this message.

• Go for a walk.

• Open up a film.

Have her in my arms and cuddle.

• Sobbing in the corner because I didn't get a date in the first place.

• Ramen noodles and Coca-Cola. Lol
    Plus a movie😊

• Lol I've been here!! But not because of me, but because of her " I'm saving money for a trip". And wouldn't let me pay -_-!

Buuuut...

we started out at the beach, brought easy to prepare snacks from home. Then as the sun began to ease up, went for a nice nature walk. You'd be surprised by what a pair of binoculars and natures randomness can do to make things fun mate lol.

As it grew dark, hit the river strip, more little boutiques and shops than anything, but it's always fun watching her window shop. And luckily my city has this...

Friendship fountain
    mysanmarco.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/ff1.jpg

photos.smugmug.com/.../wIMG_1190-S.jpg

Be charming and lay on the right kind of flirtatious fun around this colorful attraction and it cranks up the romantic vibe pretty heavy haha ;).

And then ended the night with a redbox movie back at my place.

I'd much rather just use money though! I had to search like hell to find interesting "free" events. Never again mate lol.

• Blowjob in the car.

What Girls Said 9

• We can chill at home watch tv or a movie, go for a walk in the park, picnic at the park, go to interesting free public places. Hell, play pokemon go together.

• -take him for a motorbike ride
    -show him the beautiful scenic view where I go clear my head sometimes
    -ride up near the coast
    -pack a pre packed picnic
    -make sure camera is full of batteries lol

• Making the house cozy, then cooking something special, and so on
    or just going for a long walk or cycling

• movie at the house

• Me naked at his place.

• Cards against humanity and a movie. Im a cheap date

• picnic in the park or picnic after a hike or bring food and going out to whatever free stuff your nearest city offers (usually their are free musuem days and different things to see).

• Play billiards, swim in the pool and have a campfire at night.