What age rage should a girl 19 going on 20 date?

Most Helpful Guy

• How about a nice 36 year old Gag guy who could teach her about life?

Lol, just kidding. She should find someone close to her own age, of course. I would say, at that age, when you're just leaving home, VERY close to your own age. By the time you are 25, a man even 35 would be fine, but at 19, he should in most cases be within a year or two of your age.

Most Helpful Girl

• At whatever age range she feels comfortable. She can technically use the 1/2 age + 7 rule. Or the age - 7 times 2. First one gives the youngest she can date and second give the oldest.

Those rules are for men. Women aren't allowed to use math.

What Guys Said 11

• Legally I think 18+ or whatever the age of consent is. If you're very compassionate and willing to break the law for a great cause, maybe 13+.

• What are you trying to ask?

• Honestly, it only matters what you're comfortable with. You'll likely find that guys your age are immature so naturally you'll look at older men. Then you have to ask yourself if the stigma of dating an older man is something you're able to ignore, and whether or not friends/family will give you crap about it or be supportive because they want to see you happy.

• Anything from the age of consent to what you are comfortable with. Don't let others dictate your happiness.

• I'd say around my age and I'm not saying that just being thirsty. I usually date younger and girls usually date a bit older. Always seems to work out that way and 19-23 isn't that far of a gap for it to be weird. 25+ it's going to change the dynamic.

• Within 5 years, but definitely less than 10 years.

• Between 19 and 25

• The rule is half your age plus 7, and that's the youngest you can date.
    So as a 20 year old, half your age plus 7 is 17, so you can date 17 year olds.
    The reverse is your age minus 7, multiplied by 2, so that'd be 26.
    17-26.

• Do you have an overaged boyfriend or crush :D
    In my opinion 18-26

• No older than 23 is not frowned upon.

• 30-35.

What Girls Said 10

• Here in the UK, I would say 16 up to whatever you fell happy with. Set your own upper limit. Sod what other people think.

• I say go for max 4 years older and lower I just wouldn't go

• I'm saying 29 and under. but i mean, do what you want.

• 17 - 24 is probably a good age range. You could go older if you really wanted to, people would probably look down on you guys though. I wouldn't go younger than that either though I'd doubt you'd want to.

• around her age

• No more than 10 years older. That's my mom's rule.

• someone college aged.
    in a few years when you have more experience you can date older.

• Any age she wants.

• I say a guy 4 years old and lower its good and no one under 18.

• Nothing past 27/28