Dating an older men?

I'm 20 and he's 33. When I first met him I truly believed he was like 18, so you really can tell that there is a huge age gap from the outside. He has a great personality too, very laidback but responsable at the same time. He really makes me laugh too. He world and I'm I'm College. My question is if the age gap could have a negative impact on us? And if so what would it be? We haven't yet started dating, but everything indicates that we are moving into that direction.

3mo You really CAN'T* tell there is an age gap

Most Helpful Guy

• the age gap is too much, but if your both happy dating each other then do it.

Most Helpful Girl

• social barriers. thats probably going to be the toughest battle. people will gossip the shit out of you guys. it's just not normal to date a guy with that huge of a age gap at that age...**

**but when you turn 40 and he's 53. no one will give a shit. it's only when you're in your teens/early adult hood that people lookinto that shit.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes, the age is too much indeed.

• Date him and enjoy yourself. He sounds good for and to you.

• Nothing wrong with it. You'll get bored before he does.

What Girls Said 2

• This is such a bad situation. There is no good reason for a 33 to be acting like he's 18.

Moreover the fact that you feel like you have to ask about this shows that you already know it's a bad idea. Get this guy out of your life because all he's going to do is use you.

• He's a lot older but if you feel like dating him then go ahead