Do guy's just need guts to go and approach?

If there's a girl he really likes and she's cute to him does he just need to stop making bitch excuses for himself you know the usual what of she thinks I'm ugly or she's to pretty for me or she probably has a boyfriend those type of excuses your opinions?

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah. because how many girls are approaching guys these days (zero to none)? i mean how else are you going to get a girlfriend

Most Helpful Guy

• And Ye these stupid ass feminist want equality? Hey guess what why don't you feminists go approach? Oh that's right you don't want to be rejected or embarrassed but yet us guys are? You know why more and more guys don't approach as much? Public shaming, a guy is 10x more likely to get laughed at and rejected then a female would if she were to approach notice how I said were and not approaching someone. So those that say guys like me need to grow a pair I say why don't you women approach more? After all you all want to
    be treated as equals.

What Girls Said 1

• in my opinion it's best to know. Putting yourself out there gives you answers so you dont have to live in "what if" world.. ya know?

What Guys Said 2

• Yes he does. The worst a girl can say is no, sorry I have a boyfriend, or I'm not interested. At least that is what I hope would be a worst case scenario

And what if your ugly? Your pretty screwed before even saying Hi.

Whats a doutter?

@Touglyforfemales i meant someone who doubts success with approaching

• Argh it seems they do, but I always like knowing if I'll be successful or not so I will hang back occasionally and then try and go for it.