The guy I have been seeing says he's bored lonely and tired. Should I be offended?

We've been going on dates, it isn't anything serious at all. We've been friends for a while. Everything was going ok. Yesterday he said something needs to change because he is bored and lonely.

He said he was considering going back to his old ways when he was kind of a player. However he still ended up feeling lonely. He doesn't think there are much good women left that are on the same page as him.

Then he went on to say he thinks he's going for the wrong women and then be rants about dating women with children (i don't have kids btw). I kinda felt like I didn't really exist since be overlooked the fact have been getting close recently. He is the one that has been pulling out all the stops to try and impress me, so I'm confused. It just leads me to think that he isn't that into me or playing some kinda game to see my reaction? It was really odd...

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to dump this one

Most Helpful Girl

• "He doesn't think there are much good women left that are on the same page as him. "
    Red Alarm. I honestly recommend you to give up. Men like him are terrible.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0