So I gave this response to a guy on okcupid how to be funny you do think he likes me?

I said this:
don't get ahead of yourself to be funny you have to be random and its make sense. For example I don't get why people love dogs so much they literally shove their balls in their mouth like its skittles and only love you for food. I mean if anything they love balls more then you because they get more action then you every day

Him:
Okay well first of all im preety sure any animal gets more action then me and second WTF!‚Äč

I thought it was funny what you guys think?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• definitely not what i'd consider funny~ maybe it would work if we knew each other well, or if there was context/a reason for you to say it. but, as it is now, it just seems like you're 1) immature, 2) trying too hard, or 3) both.

(ps: he might think that you telling him what to do is nagging, which is not attractive.)

on an unrelated-but-still-kinda-related note, my man and i met on okcupid too lol.

• That's kinda stupid.