Girls, Am I leading a girl on?

Okay i'm actually a decent looking guy, however, most of my friends are guys. I've started twitter messaging this girl, and she's been hinting me. I have no intention of dating anyone and i only want friends. what should i do?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Explain to her you're not ready to date anyone. Then you won't be leading her on.
    If you flirt with her or pretend your into the idea of being with her, THEN you're leading her on.

No i'm not flirting her, in fact i talk to her like how i talk to my friends, kinda rough i guess. is that enough?

If she's hitting on you then she's clearly not understanding you're not into it. Try to somehow steer the conversation towards the topic of dating and then explain that you're not looking for anything. That way she won't feel like you're directly shutting her down, you're just making conversation, and you're also honest about (the lack of) your intentions.

What Girls Said 3

• Same as the other girls have said - I would just say something like, "Hey, I really love talking to you and being your friend, but I just want to make sure that we're on the same page about the fact that we're just friends. Like I said, I love talking to you, but I'm just not looking to date anyone right now. As long as that's cool with you I'd really like it if we could stay friends" sorry, I know that's incredibly detailed but it's the kind of thing I would want to hear :)

• Tell her !

• I think so, just say you are only looking for friendship