It bothers me and makes me mad I haven't had many boyfrends?

What do I do.

Most Helpful Guy

• What is there to get angry about? It's fine if you haven't had many boyfriends, nothing wrong with that.

Moreover it's much better to have one relationship with a special person (
    your boyfriend) and which lasts till death instead of having " N" number of boyfriends but having very short relationships ( say< 6 months)

Hence you need to ask yourself, what would you prefer

1. Having " N" number of boyfriends in your lifetime but none of them lasting more than 6 months on an average?

2. Or having just 1 relationship, true love with a true person, special person which will last an entire lifetime? which will last till death?

Which one will make you feel proud? ask yourself these questions.

Hence depending upon which option you choose, you need to then do what it takes for that.

If you choose the first option then that shouldn't be very difficult, and from your post it seems you have had boyfriend before, so follow the same path, don't have standards, be very open, flexible to all types of guys no matter how they are and soon you will add to the number of boyfriends you have had in the past.

However with this thinking the quality of relationships that you may will get greatly compromised and what you will have is only the number of relationships/boyfriends on your record but I can't say you would be happy with these of relationships.

However if you choose to go for the second option then it's not going to be easy at all. In that case you need to have high, very high standards and you shouldn't be satisfied unless the other person satisfies your standard. You should give importance to very high compatibility factor. In fact to the extent of going for an opposite gender version of you, of course don't keep the compatibility expectation to 100%, but keep it very high though, say 90-95%.5 % difference will keep things interesting.

If you do get this kind of special person then it's definitely likely to last an entire lifetime and that so that will definitely give you a sense of pride no doubt.

Hence it depends on your thinking and your choice.

Most Helpful Girl

• Have no standards, it'll be easy.

What Guys Said 8

• If you're more concerned with having a higher number, just jump at every guy you see clunge first, you'll land one quickly.

If you want a proper serious relationship... you shouldn't really be concerned with having not had many boyfriends, and should be aiming for quality over quantity.

• You gotta catch them all?

• Wear a short skirt, then go out and ask guys out

• it´s about quality, not quantity xD

• start dating

• If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude.
    M. Angelou

• I don't get why this should bother you

• It bothers me and makes me mad I haven't fuck many girlfriends. What do I do?

What Girls Said 0