So is this disgusting and wrong?

My ex boyfriend told this girl he was interested in he was going to think about her when he has sex with me. I saw the text. I know it sounds stupid So is this disgusting and wrong?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hell yeah that's wrong. Leave his ass! Let him go catch stds with bri.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not really following.. so you're still having sex with your ex and he's talking to another girl who calls him baby and both you and this chick are okay with this? I would just move on.. why do you want to be involved in this? Stop having sex with him, he's already clearly found someone else..

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Dump him. Now.

• I mean, you said ex boyfriend, so you've already dumped him, I take it. I guess I'm kind of confused on your question. What exactly are you asking? Like I said, you dumped him, which makes me think that you already understand how incredibly fucked up what your boyfriend did was. So what are you trying to find out?