Aren't the fat people deserve the be loved. I am fat and I hate it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Love yourself the way you are.
    People do not deserve love just because they are skinny.
    I have a young professor who is obese and he has a girlfriend that every guy dreams of having, cause he has a great sense of humour and says jokes about his weight sometimes but still is very confident. Humour is the best medicine.
    Love yourself to be loved :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, fat people deserve to be loved. However, I have an advice as a former fat man: use all the bullying against you as a motivation to lose weight. I know that being bullied because of our weight is annoying, but if you give it the right "direction" you'll shut up the people who annoy you today ;)

What Girls Said 11

• People deserve what they earn. Fat, thin, and everybody in between is not automatically deserving of anything.

• Everybody deserves love... <3

• There are many kinds of love.

There's a dignity that we all deserve
    There's love from parents that we all need
    There's friendship that must be built
    An then there's spousal love. The kind that runs deep through you to the core of your soul and binds you to another person. That is a kind of love none of us deserve, yet we all crave, and only the lucky find.

• One of the most confident people I know is obese, she dresses extremely well and is very successful in school. People like her for her personality, you can still have worth while being fat.

• Beauty comes from within. 😊
    Yes, they deserve to be loved, too. 💖

• Everyone in this whole word deserve to be love

• Of course!

• Fat people are normal people just like everyone else

• Yes but, people with terrible grammar like you do not deserve to be loved.

• Yea everyone deserves to be loved but how can you expect people to love you if you don't love yourself? You'll be a lot happier if you're a healthy weight. I'm not sayin a healthy weight for you is like 100 lbs or whatever but your body should help you, not get in the way

I am 100kg and 180cm i sont know how much lbs is 100 kg

• Of course! Doesn't matter whether your fat, thin, black, white or blue!! How you look does not determine your value as a person

What Guys Said 5

• sure fat people deserve to be loved.

• One of the greatest influences in my life was a large obese male but I loved him like a father. Your contributions and value are not determined by your appearance. You have value and are loved.

• Cute fat people. They are the best. If you hate being fat, try and change it if possible.

• Yes 😂😂

• I'm overweight, and I had an overweight woman stop talking to me online after she saw my photo... Hypocrite.