WHY IS HE ACTING LIKE THIS?

My boyfriend (2 years) never plans! He doesn't plan on what time we get together & have dinner, or dates or anything at all. Its all spur of the moment. But if I suggest a dinner time, date, trip or whatever- then he will quickly agree. I have asked him to plan before... and nothing! WHY?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is just his personality, and a character trait. I'm more spontaneous than my wife will ever be, and she's ok with that. I've had a few ex's go crazy over the idea of me wanting to do something last minute, or never make set in stone plans for certain events, but that is why they're my ex.

Now, I'm not saying you should break up. I'm just suggesting to make sure that you're ok with what he is right now. As these kind of traits sometimes/often don't tend to go away... ever.

Good luck though. I bet you guy's can find a middle ground.

Thank you!

Thanks for the MHO. Good luck to you and your boyfriend. You'll figure it out. :)

Thank you so much!!

Most Helpful Girl

• It's just how he is. You can't actually make him change that. I know how he is because I am also an impulsive person and I detest planning for things. Anyway, it's a good thing that you're the opposite. It will help keep things into balance.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0