How hard is dating for black men when most women find you the least attractive?

How hard is dating for black men when most women find you the least attractive?A woman gave an honest answer about what many white women actual think about black guys and which race is the most attractive to them.

"K I'm gonna drop it honest on y'all..
K black men are probably the least attractive of all race of men. U don't have to be nice all the time and lie. Ugly is ugly..

1st) white men
2nd) Latinos/Hispanics
3rd) Asian
4rth) Middle Eastern

Black men sorry but the media can stop now with all that babybullshit about y'all looking good and all that propaganda bullshit
"

And her list was very common among the list for what women found the most attractive in terms of race. The second most popular list was this one:

"1) Latinos any day of the week bitch
2) white = hot
3) Middle Eastern men
4) Asians
5) Blacks"

With that being said how hard is it for a black man to get a date from non-black women?

• Very hard
  • Hard
  • not hard
  • Easy
  • Very easy

Most Helpful Guy

• I think proper, sane women want a guy who can make them laugh, is confident, and has good life and future irrespective of how they look or what race they are from. I knew a few women like these and guys dont only chase them for how hot they are but also really respect them.

What Girls Said 6

• One woman doesn't represent all women. And I've seen lots of black men with all types of races.

• Why are you obsessed with getting dates from mostly non-black women?

I really hope you're not that type of self-hating black guy who disses black women and then cry about non-black women liking your ass.

*non-black women NOT liking your ass

I'm not black. I picked non-black women because i assume black guys would have no trouble getting women of their race to find them attractive since people naturally are attracted to members of their race.

• What are you talking about black guys are sexy

• I'm Middle Eastern and tend to be very attracted to black guys so I don't know.. in my case I'd say easy depending on the guy. Of course, if he's not attractive then that's it but if he's a good looking black guy I'm game.

• No fuckin way middle eastern dudes are more attractive than black dudes... nope, nope, nope!!!

• Ermmm you're basing off this post off of what one superficial girl says. Laugh out loud.
    I see black men with white girls all the time. I see black men date all races. This post is nonsense

Just because they date white girls do not mean that those girl are: 1) Good looking 2) Not dating them for alternate reasons other than they are just hot.

Then why peace leave that part out of your post? Also, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I see a lot of those white women are pretty

What Guys Said 10

• Lol, what the fuck? That's one woman compared to thousands of women AND MEN that day other wise. White chicks, especially blonde, always go for black guys. It's pretty damn easy for black guys.

• Hate to break it to you but that's not it. Excluding myself I know lots of black men who have it easy when it comes to dating. It's the way some black men approach a woman be it white/black/asian/latino etc. that causes rejection.

Of course, there are women that will 'exclusively' date a certain nationality simply for that purpose... stay... away... from... that... type.
    P. S. Nice try tho... nice try... :v

• You won't be attractive to everyone. That's the reality. With that being said, i haven't really encountered extra difficulty where women is concerned, and I'm a black guy. When you've got a face like mine, you can't loose

• What is wrong with women of your own race that you do not want to date them?

• Lol u haven't seen my cousin's girlfriend and we can get women in real life

• Where did you find it hard for black guys to date non-black women?

• bruhh, as an Asian gut its a lot harder by 10x.. its not hard for black guys

• we're far from the least attractive lmao pretty damn far

Well how far? Because Hispanics are more attractive than blacks and whites hold it at #1..
      So how far would you say because it can't be that close according to preferences

@MeganKiLLs "ugly", that black girl you look down or anyone else? What do they have that you dont? Through thee way you think, you lose out to things. jewellery will always be "pretty", money will always be "attractive" and when you're 40 maybe that new 21 year old will be "hotter" than you, who knows. Keep running from the word "ugly" if you want, we all know how the hare and turtle story turns out lool

1st of all i dont look down on no one.. I speak the truth because girls on gAg tend to rather be nice than to be honest..
      2nd) im white but i find latin woman to be hotter
      3rd) im no racist, i would date a black guy if he could capture my heart.. Even thoe i dont find black guys to be attractive..
      4rth) I've been single most of my life due to school.. Only 1 boyfriend who was rather ugly..

• I don't see this being true at all lol. Yeah to black women but a lot of girls like black guys.

• It's only hard if you have a small or average penis. Women want that big black cock.