I feel like I'm not worthy for women?

I'm 19 and I don't know what to think. Honestly I'm a shy guy so women tend to look at me weird as if I'm stupid or something. The reason is I can't talk to girls and I feel girls expect guys to be fast, funny, and confident almost cocky and I'm the opposite of those things. I can't make a girl laugh which means the #1 thing that attracts women, I fail hard. I got no car, I'm bottom of the totem poll when it comes to social status, and worst of all I'm short at 5'6 (or 5'7). I'm a genuine person, friendly, & I play the piano but women put me in the "friendzone" (in which I have couple of times). Telling me I'm meeting the wrong ones may not be true because you can be at the right place and have common interest but you can still never get them interested. I only 1 girlfriend in my life so you can see how abnormal it is and plus that was PURE LUCK. Telling me to be myself is not going to work because I'm nervous, I may stutter, or my voice may crack. Some girls say I'm cute but they're prob lying to be nice. Why are cute, attractive women SO hard to talk to? It's basically like doing a science/math equation problem just for them to be a TINY bit interested in you. Starting with the unattractive girls seems like an insult to me but i don't know. What should I do because I got no confidence in me that I'm worthy and that Ill meet the right woman.

Most Helpful Girl

• The only way to start being confident, would be to start achieving things in your life.

Most Helpful Guy

• Start lifting and approaching women and you will increase your confidence over time. Confidence is pretty much everything when it comes to dating. It's literally as simple as that. There is no secret code.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Just by thinking of yourself as not worthy, means you're right, you're not worthy. You have to think better of yourself.

• Jesus christ being this self-deprecating has to be such a turn off.

• lack of confidence to max!