Why is he treating me like I don't matter?

I met my best guy friend, this time last year, he meant a lot to me, was there for me when my husband was deployed, my mom died and when my son was in the hospital. My sister and him started a "fling" and she got completely jealous told me to stay away from him. I talked to him about it, and he told me he loved me but really didn't caring either way saying do what I want. it's between me and my sister. I said OK, and I'll call him in a few days and we'll figure things out then.

I saw him last night at a club and before I could even say anything he ran away. like ran straight out of the club. I called once and he didn't return my call and I really don't wanna pressure him. and I now I don't even know what happened. I care a lot about him, even love him,

My sister states he was using me, and maybe he was. but a year of always being there to ignoring me doesn't seem right. my sister and I aren't close. There's a rivalry on her end. So I am not sure she lied on me to him to ruin everything or if I hurt his pride.

What could have changed that he wants nothing to do with me, when he was my best friend for so long? He changed overnight almost.

Updates:
he refuses to talk to me

0|0
0|2

What Guys Said 2

• That the risk if you try friends with benefits with a friend you risk losing it, it gets weird and awkward...

0|0
    0|0
  • I would try to talk to him about it

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.