Is it considered changing myself by wearing more make up to get someone's attention?

There's this guy I like and I've been wondering how to get him to notice me. My friend told me I should start wearing more makeup, particularly concealer under my eyes, and he'll probably start to take notice. I'm just like how, that has nothing to do with this. I also told her I don't wear all that stuff and I refuse to change myself for anyone, especially just to get aome guy's attention. All I wear is eyeliner and mascara, eye shadow when I get dressed up. She said it's not changing myself, it's enhancing.

Even though I'm firm on what I believe it still made me feel down. I like the way I look without concealer and all that. I don't think I should have to do all of that just to get someone's attention. I feel like it wouldn't be real.

Most Helpful Guy

• That's right you shouldn't change yourself for anyone. I know it's not your fault whom you like and there is nothing wrong in wanting to get the attention of whom you like as long as you are not doing something immature or playing mind games and you are not doing that.

Even if you want to do something to get their attention, that should be out of your own free will and not because that guy will like it or for other reasons. That's fine if you don't want to change yourself for anyone and you should be yourself.

Those who like you will notice you for you just being yourself.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really, it's considered enhancing yourself in order to get noticed by the opposite gender.

What Guys Said 2

• doing things to boost attraction doesn't do anything, it just makes girls more intimidating to guys, so all in all since your a girl and its up to the girl anyways, you have to approach him and tell and show him what you want and feel. guys dont usually approach girls, because its too common for guys to be rejected, its not common for girls to be rejected because they're physical beauty prevents that, and guys are desperate for girls.
    dont listen to your friend in how to get guys especially if your friends are girls. because girls dont have any clue about guys.

• Everybody has to improve themselves to get a date. I have to workout and develop a personality. Working out would "change" who I am but it's necessary to get a date.

What Girls Said 0