Girls if you caught your boyfriend looking at another girl how made would you be on a scale of 1-10 and would it be a big deal?

Me and my girlfriend were driving and at a red light i was looking at this girl walking and then my girlfriend said "you must really like looking at her ass crossing the street". I told her everyone looks at the opposite sex and she is much better looking. When i said this she got mad and started saying things like "you shouldn't look if you have me". I did not want to argue so i just said she was right. So before we reached her house there was a stop sign and another girl walked across and my girlfriend said "she must look good too", i did not say anything to not argue, but when i dropped her off she was still mad. Is this really a big deal? We have been dating for a little over a year.

Most Helpful Girl

• A girl walking on a crosswalk when you are in your car and a guy watching her is no big deal to me. Guys check out girls, as long as it is done in a none perverted way I see nothing wrong with it. If we were out and he was staring at an other girl it would be a whole other story. When my boyfriend checks out a girl walking by, I talk about her with him. What he likes about her or dislikes about her. We are all humans, let's look at each other, talk about each other, what could possibly be the harm in that?

i wish my girlfriend could so that lol. I was looking for 3 seconds, that's t. true we are all human and all look

"When my boyfriend checks out a girl walking by, I talk about her with him. What he likes about her or dislikes about her." That's like... the coolest thing I've read today. :D

Most Helpful Guy

• "You shouldn't look if you have me"

Arrogant thing to say. Would make me want too blatantly look at girls more lol

Whether or not it's a big deal is up to her. So, regardless of what your opinion may be, even if it's reasonable, she still won't be happy about it.

What Girls Said 6

• Maybe like 4 or 5/10 if he does it once, but if he continually does it a lot then it would make me increasingly angry like 7/10 to 10/10. I mean, if he does it once, it might just be an accident or something and he didn't mean any harm by it, and I would understand that, because one time in my own experience I accidentally was checking out my friend's (who's a girl) body, and I'm straight and am not interested in her that way. But yeah, if he does it a lot, then I would get mad because it's not exactly a one-time accident anymore. I don't know, I mean I don't think I would have gotten as mad as your girlfriend did though unless you do it a lot. :P

i never look constantly, like in a restaurant i dont really look if there is a good looking girl. I dont do it a lot, like barely. Im not a "looker" lol but i know all guys and girls look

Oh ok then in that case, I personally wouldn't get too angry because looking is just a natural behavior really.

• Depends. I know that he looks at other girls - I look at other girls or guys too. Glancing isn't a big deal, it's natural. If it's a glance, I'll either ignore it or he'll point out to me that she's pretty and I'll say if I agree or not. So like a 1. If he stares and is inappropriate, it'll upset me but not a huuuge deal, so like 5?

i looked for 3 seconds and that was it

• It makes me really mad. I would say about 7/10. If you look at other women, don't make it obvious or not in front of me.

I looked for 3 seconds. I dont care about that random girl but we all look at the opposite sex

If I'm with someone I do not. But then I don't find most men attractive anyways

• That is ridiculous. It was not like you were staring at her for a long period of time. Do not purposely look at girls in front of her but you can look at people like they are people. She needs to get a grip.

it was like 3 seconds, but regardless i will apologize even though i think she is acting a bit childish

You should explain to her calmly why you don't think you did something wrong.

• It would make me really mad. 9/10

i mean we all look, i looked for 3 seconds and that was it, we're all human, would an apology be enough for you?

• Seems insecure of her. I trust my boyfriend and I trust that he loves me and is monogamous and committed to me. Obviously in a relationship you're still going to find other people attractive, but that doesn't mean you want to cheat on your partner or they're not enough for you

What Guys Said 2

• Your girlfriend should lock you in a chastity belt for punishment :-P

• I'm sure sure she's looked at guys too. Don't get why she's offended