What are some things that guys just love about girls?

Guys, what are some things that girls do or some qualities about girls that you really like about them? :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I like altruistic, nice girls (they melt my heart) and they're not that rare. I tend to like girl personalities. They tend to love little animals. That's cute :) The feminine looks are attractive. Long hair? That's pretty. And well the whole body as a whole is aesthetic. Girls tend to be serious in relationships and tend to be tender. Affection and care are heart warming, too. It's this general sweetness that's touching. And in general they're good persons, unlike guys. They get involved, they try to help, they're cute. And well they also look wonderful generally. And well there's something real attractive just because it's a gal. Their innate sense of harmony is pretty impressive and awesome too. they can be great friends. Well I probably forget a lot, there is just too much to write here.

Most Helpful Girl

• Everything superficial like her face and her body or whatever.

What Guys Said 11

• So many things, short list:

They are more compassionate.
    They listen and seem concerned.
    I like how they are playful.
    I like their sound, sound of voice
    Girls I've seen, when they are dating, are committed and focused on that guy. won't even make eye contact with another guy... shows commitment.
    How affectionate they are and they like to be touched.
    Amazing memories for dates and such

• its their beauty i love and that they exist for us to love them and be loved back and sex. but it doesn't seem that way with them about us, because girls dont care about guys, or me.
    and there expected but rare "feminine" qualities such as kindness, gentleness, sweetness, delicateness. and how they are such "go getters"

• her voice
    Her curves
    Her smile
    Her hair
    Her cuteness
    Her being tough
    Her confidence
    Her Her

• Cynicism, cleverness, talkativeness, outgoingness, competitiveness, just a little tomboyness, and of course: hornyness!

• Her voice and her ability to comfort me so well.

• you should more ask- 'what is not to like...'

• I really like it when a girl can get excited about something. Bubbly and talkative is very attractive.

• Personality because it sets a woman apart from everyone else.

• i love it when they shut the fuck up and suck my cock

• Boobs

• currently? good for use as background sound while diablo'ing

What Girls Said 0