Guy im dating says im amazing, different, and a breath of fresh air. y'all hear wedding bells?

Just how into me is he?

Most Helpful Guy

• Its positive, not wedding bells yet.

I read the below comment... yes a guy will pay $ to fly and use a girl. that said, I'm not saying that is the case here, just enjoy the journey and keep your wits... would say that to anyone. Anyway, you got one on the hook, enjoy:)

Another things is he's 50 years old i think he's past that point.

I I honestly feel he's in love with me at one point he told me he is falling for me. He also dedicated a song to me... All signs say 'hes in love'

Those feelings can happen over text/distance, but my lesson learnedon that is I only trust being in person. I have great conversations with people I meet over Inet, but I don't bank much on the love and romance, etc.. it is a false sense of connection in my experience... there is no substitute for being in their presence, experiencing the whole person.

He has you perfected in his mind... cause that's what he sees and gets. noone is perfect.

I don't want to take the fun out of this, have a blast... live it up and enjoy it. But keep your senses that this online stuff is deceptive, even if not intentional.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends really.

What Guys Said 4

• I hear either someone totally in love or a fake player eager to use your body. Either or. Be careful.

Well, he lives across the country. Dont think a man will pay 500-1000 dollars for a flight just to use me. Just saying lol

Cool. If he's serious and means it he should start to suffocate without you and get to you. In this case wedding bells could be close lol.

Alright good lol

• He adores you or he's a lying player... You're 27, you should be able to spot the difference by now...

• what i hear is just another guy saying some absolute bullshit, tellin another self absorbed girl what she wants to hear

• Pretty into you, and quite the poet lol

What Girls Said 2

• Nope. I hear alarm bells.

• He's really into you.