Will you not date someone because of society pressure?

i have a friend who;s black and her ex(white) dumped her because his friends joked about him having a black gf. I'm Asian and somehow I feel things are not easy for me either. I guess big country like America is better but in Australia it's a bit conservative?So guys will you hesitate to date someone because of peer pressure?

Most Helpful Guy

• Family problems and acceptance is the problem, they might be opposed to it. Friends might play a big part if you are younger but as you get older peer group pressure is not a big factor, people couple up and move on, live their own lives, you have less times for friends and social things so you can move away from people who have a negative influence...

What Guys Said 2

• no way. if I like a girl, I don't give a crap what anyone else thinks. unfortunately many people do cave to peer pressure which is unfortunate, you shuldnt let rubbish like that get in the way of people you like.

• the pressure is at its worst in hs but now that I'm in college I don't care haha

What Girls Said 3

• No if I like a person I will date them for who they are if the person treats you good why care about what others think. They won't be the ones holding your hand.

• I live in Australia and there is no 'pressure' in society not to date someone because of their race. Australia is fair less conservative than America in basically all aspects!

However, I'm sorry you feel that way...

• no not at all