Girls, How does this make you feel and is it even possible?

How does this make you feel

I really wanna take a girl from the wild party lifestyle and turn her into a good girl, a girl that would become the mother of my children someday

3mo Thanks for opinions

17

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't change a person who doesn't want to be changed. It has to be on them to change for themselves, not for you. If she likes to party hardy all day and night, thats on her. You may like her and she may like you, but if its not working, you best to let her go. People have to want change and seek change in themselves so that they can become a better person. Its her choice. But don't get yourself caught up with somebody like that. Or else your emotionally investing in the wrong kind of person.

What Girls Said 16

• You can't make someone change for you, but u can make them realize what a great life they would have with a guy like you by showing them. Like show them how much of a great friend, boyfriend, husband that u would be. The right person will come along :)

• aha certainly possible, you just gotta find the right girl~ ;)

• no. you dont change people. ate someone you like. not someone you want to makeover.

So many women WANT to get married an be a wife. pick one of them :)

Where are they at

I'm 24 and have been single my whole life

• It's not good that you want to change another person. They should live their life the way they want to.

• She would have to want to change. You can't make someone change no matter how much you want them to.

Is this just wishful thinking

No I'm not currently in a relationship

Well maybe try to talk to and date her first. You never know what could blossom.

• Not many girls end up partying their whole lives. I think it is pretty normal for people to grow out of the party phase. But you don't know how long it will last, and she would probably resent you if you tried to stop her from having her fun.

• You can't turn a whore into a housewife...

But... Sometimes the whore realizes she wants to change and does it herself!! Hang in there but don't try to change her!

Yeah I just envision opening the door one day my kids come running screaming daddy and she's there as well to greet me, I kiss her and ask her how her day was

• Only when she is ready.

• "Don't save her, she don't wanna be saved"

I just wanna find a decent girl

Bashing what, you can't change people like that. It never works.

Ok good to know

• You make it sound like she's some school project

• It's sweet, but a girl will do whatever she feels she wants to do. If she wants the same thing you do she will work on becoming a better person for you. If she doesn't then this may not be possible.

• Let her be who she is but you can guide and mention stuff to her.

• Umm its up to her you can force a girl unless you really love her!

• Kinda creepy to be honest

• I think a lot of people need to settle down sometime, but that depends on her if she would ever actually settle down. You can't go changing people who don't want to change.

• It sounds like a stupid idea

How?

I believe that her motherly instincts will override the childish behavior of partying

I doubt that highly.