NO ONE IS ANSWERING THIS? should I text him?

Okay so the past like 3 days I've been texting this guy. I always end up texting first, but the thing is he replies really fast and engages in the conversation. For an example I would reply with a one word saying "oh" and he would reply saying "yep". I don't know its just weird. People dont normally respond to one word messages. Like I text him, a few minutes later he responds. But people say if he really likes you, he will text first. And I really wanna talk to him. I mean the last thing we said to each other was goodnight. I told him I was sleepy and I couldnt sleep and he said it was because I was on my phone. I was like oh ur right lol. He said yep goodnight. Then I said Gnight. And why do u think he basically ended the conversation by making me go to bed? But should I text him?
It seems like he's interested I don't know I just feel like he has control. I don't know HELP ME
please

• Yes text him
  • no dont text him

Most Helpful Guy

• If he doesn't seem interested, it's probably because he is just being polite, but isn't in the mood to get involved with you.

So stop the texting. But in my experience this will USUALLY result in the end of any contact between you. But testing his reaction to your silence will tell you what he is felling about you, at least!

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been in your position before and I would advise you to not over think things. If you wanna talk to him then go ahead but from prior experience whenever I text a guy first more often than he does, even if he does respond well, if I asked him out I would eventually get rejected. Not saying this to scare you or anything but try not to place so much emphasis on texting and instead focus on in-person interaction.

What Guys Said 3

• Text him if you wish. Don't if you don't. There is no single answer. It really depends on you and what you want. Always keep control tho. You're nobody's toy, but a young girl. Be a proud lady. Also, relax. It's just texting. So please take it easy, there's really no much stuff to lose control. You're in love? Ok cool, but STAY IN CONTROL. I'm not yelling lol, merely emphasizing this.

• Some people just text weird or is a bad texter. You always initiate the conversation?

• Yes text him

What Girls Said 2

• It's not that serious hon. Just text him or don't. If you two only text one word messages, he's probably not that into you, if not sure why not text him.

• Some guys are super weird when it comes to texting like my boyfriend sounds like he couldn't care less about me via text but then apologises each time I ask him about it.