Should I just give up on love?

Should I just give up on love at my age of 21? Almost every time I try to put myself out there, I get hurt or nothing happens. I joined a church organization, a Spanish club on campus, and I volunteered and the men did not seem interested in me and they just ignored me. I feel like I should not bother asking a guy out if he does not look interested in me. Yet, the times I do not think about love, I will see a boy staring at me randomly but he does nothing but stare. Older men will call me beautiful but I am not interested in them. Should I just stop putting myself out there?

0|0
2|2

Most Helpful Guy

• You're 21. It honestly bothers me how melodramatic this generation is. Someone will love you, just stop being a drama queen. "Give up on love" you're saying that because one boy didn't respond to your advances. How many boys are there out there? Billions. Probably thousands just where you are alone.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Seriously? At 21. Just work on growing yourself.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• You have a lifetime to find someone. Just get comfortable and confident with being by yourself as of right now. Having someone to share your life with should be a bonus, not a primary goal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont give up forever, but maybe take a break actively looking. It will happen when it will happen. Sometimes its completely unexpected, so dont put all your eggs in one basket. You are young too so no need to worry 😊

0|0
    0|0