Racial discrimination while dating?

In many cases..

How come every race but the black woman starts of with a clean slate before dating? Many people won't touch black women with a ten foot pole off of some petty stereotype. Meanwhile, white women aren't judged in their dating lives for engaging in beastiality. It's treated as a "not all white women" thing. The man just goes about his date. You also don't hear about things like violence. This is something that many Latinas are accociated with stabbing, fighting, being in gangs. But the same thing follows, " not all latinas". Hell Sofia Vergara is very loud mouthed. Notice how noone cares? So why are black women rejected for far less harmful stereotypes and treated with a large brush brush stroke?

0|0
2|5

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't discriminate when dating. If a certain type of people don't fall within a person's range of preference, that is not discrimination. That is simply this person not preferring them. That's all.
    If it were discrimination, then that would mean there should be a solution to the problem. How can you solve the "problem" of someone not preferring people of a certain type? By forcing them to date this type? Nope, sorry, will not work.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not true. Those lies have been perpetrated for a long time by racist people, i. e. the devil. Racism is dying despite what you hear in the news. I know of several men of different backgrounds that date or are married to black women. If anyone disagrees with this, it's because they live in a bubble, and they need to get out more.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• They are only treated that way by the ignorant. We will always have fools, don't let the words of a fool hurt you or define you.

1|0
    0|0
  • I look at each person as an individual.

1|0
    0|0
  • I never understood why white women get the beastiality stereotype

0|1
    0|0
  • I never stereotype and have dated many black women.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Because people are ~^racist*~

1|0
    0|0