I love my boyfriend with all my heart, but he's brought up minor issues that we always would have to talk about. Is it me or him?

My first boyfriend and I have dated for 5 months and we spent so much time with one another and had so much fun. I truly love him and I believe he truly loves me. We had a lot of small talks about things I've done that made him feel confused and frustrated. He or I would bring up an issue and we would compromise and work through it. I feel like after we talk, we become much closer. Sometimes I would cry when we talk about these issues because he sometimes would say that maybe things would be better if we split. I keep telling him that he has nothing to worry about and that I love him with all my heart. He's the nicest and sweetest guy in the world with a bright future but, he brings up these issues that I don't think is a big deal.

Something I should mention, I prefer having guy friends to girl friends and this bothered him in the beginning but he is no longer bothered by me hanging out with my friends 1 on 1.

Here's some stuff we talked about:

1. I had a good friend of mine who I used to love, as my home screen image on my phone. My boyfriend said he was bothered by me talking about how cute he was and the picture.

2. He got angry when a good friend of mine asked me out to a sports game while we were dating. My boyfriend said he was pissed off because I told him that my friend wanted to kiss me and make me cheat. He is a great guy though, and he assured me he'll always be there for me.

3. A good old friend of mine sends me flirty texts and I send some friendly ones back. My boyfriend said he was fine with it.

4. When my boyfriend and I skyped, I was also talking to a good friend of mine through texts. My boyfriend said he's not bothered by my friend being a guy but because I ignore him while we video Skype.

5. My boyfriend got upset when I told him I don't know if I can see him much during the next semester but he understands.

6.

My parents and best friend really loves my boyfriend and I love him too. I want to make it work, but I'm not sure if I'm making too many mistakes.

3mo 6. We both play in the same sports club and we occasionally play in a team based game. Whenever I have to choose a partner I choose a guy who I play very well with instead of my boyfriend. I do the same thing even if we're playing for fun because I play better with my friend. I told my boyfriend that my teammate is someone I used to really like in the past, just so he would know.

Most Helpful Guy

• This is absolutely ridiculous, I don't even know why your boyfriend is still with you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like it's you. Yes you have guy friends but from your list you've ignored him for your friends, you've flirted even though you see it as harmless while having a boyfriend and having a pic of a guy you compliment which might be seen as disrespectful

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I mean a lot of those things are questionable but if you're open about it and would never do anything to cheat you should be okay. Just maybe try to tone down and flirting or whatever with other guys and give your man lots of attention. Should clear most of the stuff up.

• I'm almost certain this is a troll question. If not , then you have no respect for your boyfriend and you're crossing a relationship boundary. Your behaviour is so unhealthy for any relationship

I think you're trolling though 😉😜😝

• It's you