Are glasses a turn off on a girl?

I wear glasses and I'm a bit self conscious. would it be something you would reject a girl over.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah glasses are cool. This site is a turn off cause it sucks, nobody actually helps they just troll and are ready to argue at a moments notice

What Guys Said 32

• Lol reject a lady because of her glasses? No, of course not. It's pretty irrelevant and unimportant. Some glasses do make the wearer's eyes apparently smaller and that could make you indeed look worse than you actually do. Some glasses make the eyes apparenly larger. It's usually a good thing. The glasses themselves could give an impression of good student/serious girl. They're not inherently hurting your face beauty. And in my opinion sunglasses make a gal look cool lol. And don't feel bad about wearing glasses. Maybe post a pic of you with and without glasses, if you're comfortable enough. Or ask someone you can trust (ideally a male friend that already has a girlfriend for a good uninterested male neutral answer) and ask him to be honest and say it as it is. Show yourself to him with glases, then take 'em off. If they say it's better without then you got one opinion. They might say it makes no difference. And it will probably depend between people. If you get negative feedbacks, know it's not you. It's the glasses. Maybe you're glasses-uncompatible for looks, altho I doubt it. If it becomes indeed a problem, know you can always wear contact lenses. Or, better, 21st century medical tech recently allows to make you see perfectly well by using for example, LASIK laser surgery, which stands for Laser-Assisted In-Situ Keratomileusis. There are different types of surgery on the eye, and the laser one does it without having to cut the protective layer to work on the eye. So yeah it's a small pulse IR laser, no-contact surgery, it burns the cornea (where it needs to be burned, obviously, and gently too) to reshape it so that it takes the shape it's supposed to have for you to see as your eyes are supposed to let you see.

• I couldn't see a girl wearing glasses as a turn off point. Some glasses may be less attractive on this girl to where others can really be more pleasing.

• Honestly, as long you get the right frame for your face shape, glasses will look sexy.

• Many girls i know actually look better with their glasses.
    Just pick nice ones. I understand that in the US health insurance pays some of them. Not so over here. That makes them very expensive in this country (if you're over 12).

• Turn on, trust me.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...b607cde2d8.jpg

Impaired vision = sexy!

• No, absolutely not a turn off.

• Depends on the girl. Some pull it off quite nicely. Others, not so much.

• No. I find many women to be MORE attractive with glasses. They have that "sexy nerdy girl" vibe going on. Yum.

• NO! God I fucking love glasses on a girl. The studious look is hot because it presents a facade of intelligence.

• No, I'd be turned off if she didn't want to wear glasses because of a potential appearance issue even though, she can't see well.

• Sometimes

• Not really , glasses look awesome on some girls just look at @ElissaDido

• its the opposite, glasses are a big turn on, on girls

• NOOOOO

• Nope
    They look hot on some girls instead 😍

• no, unless its an ugly pair for that person, but you should wear what you like over what you think people will like

• Nope. Not a big deal.

• Not at all.

• I wouldn't think so, I like girls with glasses. Personally, I find it cute when a girl wears glasses.

• No... glasses are sexy... and no I don't think most guys would reject you for that.

• depends on the glasses

• are you kidding?

chicks who wear glasses is litteraly an existing fetish. I wish I had the creativity to make this shit up.

a lot of guys love that shit, I personally don't really have an opinion

• Depend how she looks without them on.

• I love girls in glasses

• I woudnt.

I've had crushes on girls with glasses before. It's cute.

• No, not a turn off.

• Depends on the glasses

• No not really, i've seen some sexy girls with glasses

• depends on the shape of the glasses.

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 9

• Most guys have told me that they find my glasses to be cute and they really like them on me.

I don't wear mine all the time, because I don't have to. But I don't think glasses are that big of a deal. I have dated a few guys who wear them all the time. I like glasses, but I also like guys without as well. I don't prefer one over the other.

• I walked into Starbucks the other day and the server told me my glasses were sexy. So I think from my personal experience, no.

• Nope they are not

• In my experience, some do and some don't like them. Just find the right frame for your face, it can be a nice accessory.

• Nothing to get rejected over. My boyfriend wears them and he's hot both ways!

• if you are self conscious about it then why not get contacts?
    and a decent guy wouldn't reject a girl based on if she has glasses or not

• nope not at all.

• They are not a turn off because people are still able to see your beauty right through your glasses.

• My ex was always telling me how he liked me wearing glasses. I usually wear contacts but for him sometimes i'd wear glasses... kind of funny, something i never thought about but he liked them.