First kiss?

A guy I met recently approached me and started flirting. We had fun, that day we met for the first time. I liked him a lot and he said he likes me too.

While we were still walking towards my house, he asked if he could kiss me. I said no because it wasn't a real date and we met that very same day. He made a joke out of it by asking did I change my mind 2 seconds later. But I think he felt rejected.

I agreed to see him again.

Sadly, I don't really have much experience in "that" department. I've dated guys before, but I've never kissed one.

So here are the questions:

Is there an amount of time I should wait before letting him kiss me or should I do it when I feel like it? (because I want to, but I'm not sure I'm ready and would be completely comfortable)

How do I put it of if I don't want to, or let him know I want to kiss him?

How does a first kiss look or seem like?

Any suggestions on practice? ;P

Answer any of those, from experience if possible. xD

Thanks a lot.

-Miki-

Most Helpful Girl

• If you like him a lot you should but you might want to let him ask you to be his girlfriend. That was a good approach of yours by not doing so immediately bcuz that will get him more interested in you. If you want to put it off just talk get to know each other and if you do kiss it could be something unexpected out of both of you. Be yourself so he can like you for you. The first kiss can be spontaneous and it is normal to be nervous. However do it when you feel comfortable and ready if he likes you he'll understand.

What Guys Said 5

• If I asked a girl if I could kiss her and she said no, I would assume that she didn't like me unless she did something to convince me otherwise. Did you tell him that you haven't kissed someone before? Did you tell him you like him? Does he think that when you see him again it is as friends or as a date? You have to make him know that you still like him otherwise he will probably lose interest or just like you as a friend.

• ok well I applaud you for rejecting him the way you did but if you don't feel like kissing just yet let him know how you feel and that you do like him and that you have not kissed anyone yet.

just keep dateing and when you feel fomfortable then you kiss him (even suprise kisses on the cheek are amazing)

as far as practice goes its best to go with what is natural and let instincts take over or peck on the lips to start and let the guy lead (if he is expericanced)

• 1st of all, if you haven't kissed a boy in previous relations, either they've been 2 secs. long or your 12 year old (or just a young teenager), and I'm going with the latter. 2nd of all, I would kiss him (if I was a girl... lol... :D) only if I would have a later relationship with him, or if you just want to be friends, just peck him on the cheek, and tell him it's not serious. Oh, by the way, when I say kiss, I don't mean make out, just a quick thing, I think the making out should come along during when your dating. 3rd of all, try kissing your hand (hopefully not in public). Hope I helped... :D!

P.S., I LOVE your icon... :D <3 :D...

• Lol, I'm not a kid. Actually I'm 16 years old. But I'm not from America. This may sound weird to you but where I live things are a little different. Boys and girls date, but kissing here is treated ALMOST (not so much) the way Americans treat sex. When young people kiss, it means they are really serious about each other. No kissing on the first couple of dates or things like that. Even touching between people of opposite sex is rare, in public especially.

• there is no time limit at all to kiss anyone, just do it when you feel like it, kissing isn't a complicated thing to do like sex or doing sexual stuff, a kiss is spark between two people, its not about being ready, its about when you do kiss do you feel that spark between you two when you do

• 2nd date?

What Girls Said 3

• I have learned that guys feel rejected when you turn them down for a kiss even though they will not say it. It makes them feel like you don't like them when you really do. So if you really like someone it's okay to kiss them whether it be the first date or not if you know that they feel the same way about you. A first kiss can be a peck on the lips and not a french kiss. If you want to kiss him just kiss him or just ask for a kiss like you can say something jokingly/playfully when you see him like "do I get a goodbye kiss?". As for practice, ure gonna need the real thing but you can go online to websites that should you how to kiss or just pay attention to kissing scenes in movies. He won't even know that uve never been kiss.

• I say wait till your ready but don't over think it or do it because you think you have waited a standard amount of time. I had planned to kiss my boyfriend after the second or third date but when he kissed me on the first it felt right for us and I haven't regretted it since :).There's really nothing you can practice with but make sure your breath smells good and your teeth are clean. If he tries asking you again and your not ready tell him that you do want to kiss him but you don't feel ready for it right now. He should undeerstand especially because its your first :)

• OMG. we kinda have the same issue. I have not experienced my "First Kiss" yet. XD